martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/19/2006  7:57 PM
Posted by SlimPack:
Posted by martin:
Posted by SlimPack:

If dolan thought that IT or any GM, could turn the overpaid underacheiving crap Isiah inherited into a winning team immediately, then someone should have just explained the game of basketball to him, cuase thats impossible as IT has proved. I dont know exactly what dolan said to isiah but are you telling me that letting contracts expire and acquiring young players with a clear plan to improve in the future was unacceptable, but 125 million for 13-24 is?
[Edited by - slimpack on 01-19-2006 7:33 PM]

you think Dolan cares about the difference between 13-24 and 24-13? Maybe. Think he cares about the difference between $$ and $$$$$$$$$$$$? Yup. And that's his angle.

Im starting to hate dolan. oh well my thing is that I dont know how Isiah will be able to win a championship this way, the only talent we can get is flawed talent, at the cost of adding major salary and draft picks. I think there's a limit to how good we can be like that even with isiahs good drafting abilites. I dont think there will ever come a point where we will compete for a title in the future becuase I dont see where we'll get the legitemate talent to do so, detroit is a rare example of how 5 fringe all-stars can win a championship but I dont see how we will even be able to get THAT.

true, true. I guess we'll all hope that Brown and some expiring contract help the Knicks out.!
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy