[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Did anyone notice how unsmoothly our offense flowed?
Author Thread
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
1/19/2006  10:56 PM
Posted by djsunyc:

yes, let's take a one game sample...the first time all year they played without marbury for more than a 5 minute stretch and consider it theory. btw, watch the first half again, nate played more point than crawford. but once nate went out with foul problems, we settled down. but i also noticed that we got it together and put together a late run to get back into it...with nothing but the young guys - frye, lee, nate, and jamal and AD leading them. tough game, tough loss.

btw, 19&8 is AWFULLY close to 20&8...

how about this one killa - we play WITH steph as the starting pg in toronto and get blown out.
but you notice how much tougher and more energetic we look WITHOUT steph down the stretch of these past two games.

so 3 games, 3 losses...but only one BLOWOUT...and that was WITH marbury. hmmmm.

is there any doubt why a $20 mil pg is not a difference maker?

[Edited by - djsunyc on 01-19-2006 12:09 AM]
Aren't you the same guy who was proclaiming Crawford had become consistant after playing well in 1 game? Don't make me find it.

Aren't you the same one....no, I'm saving that for another day. But my earlier point still stands.

We have now been blown out by the leagues best team, but we previously played tham IN Detroit and lost by all of 8 points.

AUTOADVERT
SlimPack
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1009
USA
1/19/2006  11:09 PM
Posted by Killa4luv:

Aren't you the same guy who was proclaiming Crawford had become consistant after playing well in 1 game? Don't make me find it.

Aren't you the same one....no, I'm saving that for another day. But my earlier point still stands.

We have now been blown out by the leagues best team, but we previously played tham IN Detroit and lost by all of 8 points.

I think some of it has to do with the fact that we came off an OT game last night, anyway I think the team will be better off with players, that fit LB's system, either that or hire a coach who will take advantage of what we have here more. I think marbury should be traded anyway, we're not winning anything with him, so we may as well establish some kind of framework to succeed in the future, dont get me wrong, were clearly a better team with marbury, but not good enough to make keeping a sensable thing to do. Its the same thing with KG and the wolves. We dont have the assets to acquire the players necesary to win a championship with him, so why are we keeping him? what difference does it make if we win 33 games or 23? I know it does this season becuase we have to give a pick to the bulls but thats why I think we should move him in the offseason.

[Edited by - slimpack on 01-19-2006 11:14 PM]
Did anyone notice how unsmoothly our offense flowed?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy