[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

general question who would u vote for john mccain or Hillary Clinton?
Author Thread
OngBok
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #894
Thailand
1/18/2006  1:44 PM
Nothing like a powerful woman in position of authority that you get to dominate in bed !!! lol.....
Isiah Thomas will lead us back to the playoffs in 2006 !!!
AUTOADVERT
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
1/18/2006  1:48 PM
^ Son, you need to spend a little more time on the Alba thread.
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
1/18/2006  1:55 PM

The last two sentences say “We are sorry that our President is an idiot.
We did not vote for him.”

jaydh
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #96
1/18/2006  3:43 PM
Posted by mikesknicks:

McCain, are we really ready for a woman President.

why not? many countries across the world have had women leaders.. why not us?
jaydh
1/18/2006  3:44 PM
Posted by Marv:

The last two sentences say “We are sorry that our President is an idiot.
We did not vote for him.”

thats hilarious, what is it a tag on?
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
1/18/2006  3:49 PM
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by mikesknicks:

lol I thought he was referring to McCain being a woman - I guess I read it wrong
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
1/18/2006  3:55 PM
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by mikesknicks:

because the red states get to vote also. So long as thats the case this country isnt electing a jew, a black man or a woman. If the dems think otherwise they really are blind.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
jaydh
1/18/2006  4:03 PM
Posted by fishmike:
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by mikesknicks:

because the red states get to vote also. So long as thats the case this country isnt electing a jew, a black man or a woman. If the dems think otherwise they really are blind.

i agree with that, there is a lot wrong with our country. gore should have won(he actually did win florida, but bush was already in office and they couldnt come out with that after the fact), and that would have at least put a jew in the white house as a VP. it would have been a step in the right direction.
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
1/18/2006  4:28 PM
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by fishmike:
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by mikesknicks:

i agree with that, there is a lot wrong with our country. gore should have won(he actually did win florida, but bush was already in office and they couldnt come out with that after the fact), and that would have at least put a jew in the white house as a VP. it would have been a step in the right direction.

Yeah, I am sure Al-Qaeda would really like a jew as VP of the US. And for that matter - the entire middle east. Sept 11th was going down either way, but still - the perception of America in those countries is that we cater to the jews. That is part of the problem - that, nation building, and oil.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
fishmike
USA
1/18/2006  4:35 PM
and we all the know the middle east has such a high regard for women as well. We should make all our decisions based on what they think of us.
jaydh
1/18/2006  4:45 PM
Posted by OasisBU:
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by fishmike:
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by mikesknicks:

Yeah, I am sure Al-Qaeda would really like a jew as VP of the US. And for that matter - the entire middle east. Sept 11th was going down either way, but still - the perception of America in those countries is that we cater to the jews. That is part of the problem - that, nation building, and oil.

we kind of have cater to the jews since the countries surrounding them would declare war on isreal until it was wiped off the map if we didnt help them. i'm not saying 9-11 never would have happened with gore, but i also know we wouldnt have gone to war with iraq over it. but as you mentioned, oil is the main reason for our problems out in the middle east. we are saving our reserves in alaska while trying to steal the rest of the worlds oil.

[Edited by - jaydh on 01-18-2006 4:50 PM]
fishmike
USA
1/18/2006  4:46 PM
actually if that happened Isreal would be in pretty good shape. There's a reason that DOESNT happen. Israli army is loaded.
BRIGGS
Member: #303
1/18/2006  6:28 PM
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by OasisBU:
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by fishmike:
Posted by jaydh:

[quote]Posted by mikesknicks:

we kind of have cater to the jews since the countries surrounding them would declare war on isreal until it was wiped off the map if we didnt help them. i'm not saying 9-11 never would have happened with gore, but i also know we wouldnt have gone to war with iraq over it. but as you mentioned, oil is the main reason for our problems out in the middle east. we are saving our reserves in alaska while trying to steal the rest of the worlds oil.

Israel would blow the sht out of those countries. They know it to. Believe me, even if the superpowers cant decide a course of action against Iran, Israel will have battered anything they believe constituted a nuclear threat. Israel is the David in this world.
RIP Crushalot😞
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
1/18/2006  7:01 PM
Posted by fishmike:
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by mikesknicks:

Colin Powell could be elected president, but he will never run.
Rich
USA
1/18/2006  7:03 PM
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by OasisBU:
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by fishmike:
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by mikesknicks:

When have Jews ever been "catered to"?
jaydh
1/18/2006  7:05 PM
Posted by Rich:
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by OasisBU:

maybe cater wasnt the right word... i meant that we will help and defend isreal no matter what.
Rich
USA
1/18/2006  7:09 PM
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by Rich:
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by OasisBU:

maybe cater wasnt the right word... i meant that we will help and defend isreal no matter what.

Because it's in the US national interest to do so because they have been the only democracy in the Middle East.
jaydh
1/18/2006  7:10 PM
Posted by Rich:
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by Rich:
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by OasisBU:

Because it's in the US national interest to do so because they have been the only democracy in the Middle East.

right.... i'm not disagreeing with you here.
TheSage
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #386
1/18/2006  7:31 PM
Just a point of information for those of you who dont realize it. Israel has the third latgest nuclear arsenal in the world, the third largest and probably best trained air force in the world. The US has received back more in military intelligence value than it has given Israel. For example the questionable Patriot missiles were reconfigured and made operational. Its the only middle east democracy and the US'sn most trusted ally (along with the UK and Australia). If the US is close to Israel, it's because of a symbiotic relationship
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
1/18/2006  7:39 PM
Doesn't matter. Bush will declare martial law and have a third term, and americans will be happy not to have to deal with all those confusing freedoms. Four more decades!
https:// It's not so hard.
general question who would u vote for john mccain or Hillary Clinton?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy