[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Author Thread
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
7/25/2002  1:17 PM
Does anyone besides me get really pissed off when you see how New Orleans and the Clippers refuse to ever pay their players. I wish Stern could just buy these teams back from Sterling and Schinn, then combine them and move them back to Charlotte (which used to be an NBA hotbed) with ownership that would be willing to pay the players. There would be an even 28 teams, the talent wouldn't be as diluted, and almost every team would be able to draw fans. I really hope this New Orleans experiment doesn't work out and Schinn sells his team. Ahh, I'm angry.
#Knickstaps
AUTOADVERT
ClydeDaGlide
Member: #275
USA
7/25/2002  1:21 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

Does anyone besides me get really pissed off when you see how New Orleans and the Clippers refuse to ever pay their players. I wish Stern could just buy these teams back from Sterling and Schinn, then combine them and move them back to Charlotte (which used to be an NBA hotbed) with ownership that would be willing to pay the players. There would be an even 28 teams, the talent wouldn't be as diluted, and almost every team would be able to draw fans. I really hope this New Orleans experiment doesn't work out and Schinn sells his team. Ahh, I'm angry.

I know what your talking about. You should only be in the sports business for two equally important reasons. To win, and to make money. If you aren't in it to win it, then you're a p*ssy anyway, and if you aren't in it to make money, your stupid...
I came here to drink beer and kick some ass, and we're almost out of beer...
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
7/25/2002  1:26 PM
You gotta spend money to have good players and to win. Without spending money you get a team of scrubs and what fun are they to watch - there isnt even a point in having a team i fyou arent going to be competitive.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
7/25/2002  1:39 PM
Exactly, it seems they're just in it for money, and could care less about talent.
#Knickstaps

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy