[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

notice the past two games crawford sucked and the knicks lost?
Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/16/2006  9:57 PM
Lee only played 20mins and Q played 30 so its problably Q's fault that Wally got 24 I guess. Bottomline is we can keep talking about starting Q, starting Crawford but none of that is going to make a difference. We need a real SG who can play D and hit an open shot. Like I don't know..Ron Artest?
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
USA
1/16/2006  10:08 PM
Hudson was definitely the X-factor giving them 16pts. 24pts for Wally & KG is about what they put up against every team. Hudson's constant open jumpers with Nate refusing to get up on him was the difference
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
1/16/2006  10:56 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:
Posted by nyk4ever:
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by Bonn1997:
maybe now that q-rich played a couple of decent games, they should look around the league again. is key to get rid of, hes got to be flushed.
I don't see trading Q as nearly as high a priority as you do, although I would trade him in the stunning event that we got something decent for him. Q's effort is good, he's playing strong defense, and he's rebounding well. If he keeps this mental approach, then even if he doesn't get his shooting touch back to last year's level, he can be a 15 to 20 mpg bench player on a winning team.

Q rich is a POC. never liked his game and its worse here. Im laughing at the dudes who think he plays good defense. i guess people just want to believe what they want to believe. I hope that the Knicks can get tissue paper for q and an ending contract.

I agree Briggs. Q was lit up by Jalen Rose the other day, I guess people easily forget about that. Q does nothing for me, he jacks up 3's, thats about it. His back has really hampered his mobility on the court.

thats true. he has to be more consistent. but maybe Jalen woke him up because he played great D on Wally. What I wanna know is how did Wally wind up with 28? was it Lee, Crawford or Q's fault? When it started watched it was primarily Hudson who was killing Nate who wouldn't play up on him as Q was doing to Wally

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 01-16-2006 9:51 PM]
it was team defense. Everybody cheating and doubling down.
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
1/17/2006  10:33 AM
Posted by Killa4luv:

These are Crawfords numbers.

You would expect a player to average less in losses, most players do, but this drop off is less than half!! WTF?

this highlights a high degree of inconsistancy, and also how much we need him to perform well in order for us to win.

The fact that he has averaged 11 points in 22 games is very troubling to me. This guy is like the stock market.
Allan Houston was good. Just goes to show that Jamal seriously needs to develop slashing moves to the basket when his jumper is not falling or else he is worthless.
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
1/17/2006  10:36 AM
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by Bonn1997:
maybe now that q-rich played a couple of decent games, they should look around the league again. is key to get rid of, hes got to be flushed.
I don't see trading Q as nearly as high a priority as you do, although I would trade him in the stunning event that we got something decent for him. Q's effort is good, he's playing strong defense, and he's rebounding well. If he keeps this mental approach, then even if he doesn't get his shooting touch back to last year's level, he can be a 15 to 20 mpg bench player on a winning team.

Q rich is a POC. never liked his game and its worse here. Im laughing at the dudes who think he plays good defense. i guess people just want to believe what they want to believe. I hope that the Knicks can get tissue paper for q and an ending contract.
Q was great as a clipper - he is 6'5"/6'6" SG who can post, rebound, assist, etc - but something is wrong. His back injury sucks or something else, and furthermore, seriously, in PHX, they must have turned him into a 3 pt shooter because of his injured back and hid that fact from the League to trade him.
gunsnewing
USA
1/17/2006  11:34 AM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by Killa4luv:

These are Crawfords numbers.

You would expect a player to average less in losses, most players do, but this drop off is less than half!! WTF?

this highlights a high degree of inconsistancy, and also how much we need him to perform well in order for us to win.

The fact that he has averaged 11 points in 22 games is very troubling to me. This guy is like the stock market.
Allan Houston was good. Just goes to show that Jamal seriously needs to develop slashing moves to the basket when his jumper is not falling or else he is worthless.

He already has that. What he doesn't have is the muscle to fend off contact like Marbury and Nate do. He would be best suited developing a consistent midrange jumper but will he ever? he's too streaky
notice the past two games crawford sucked and the knicks lost?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy