[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

dream thead: big ticket on mlk day is free at last, knicks will redeem it with a dunk and a pass!
Author Thread
SlimPack
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1009
USA
1/16/2006  3:38 PM
Posted by Travla:

Teams have begun to Zone us now starting with Atlanta so the offense doesn't flow as it did in the streak. Slimpack, to me they sucked before the win streak but I no longer believe they will continue to do so. I believe that the Knicks will compile a winning record starting from the Phoenix win!!

god I hope so, hey did anyone notice that the knicks went on a run when marbury got injured?
AUTOADVERT
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
1/16/2006  3:40 PM
I think that was more because Minny went man to man...
~You can't run from who you are.~
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
1/16/2006  3:43 PM
minny is a joke, Hudson is a clown, you knew he would take that shot, that type of shot is the reason that team is struggling and the fact that their best player is garnett and he is a jumpshootin big man... I also hate the nBA allowed the zone, it is a joke, it is also destroying big man play... I mean real post player play!!
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
1/16/2006  3:44 PM
Posted by SlimPack:
Posted by NYK3:
Posted by SlimPack:

I actualy thought that that by hudson wasnt in rythem, when I was watching the play it looked like nate was expecting the pick and roll so much that he forgot that hudson could also just pull up and shoot, I dont blame nate for that last posession becuase in actuallity it wasnt that good of a shot, and hudson was lucky to hit it, but nate did mess up a bunch of other times defensively.
I disagree, I blame Nate on that last play...Nate has to know how much time is left on the clock, there wasnt enough time for a pick and roll....HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN RIGHT UP IN HIS FACE

maybe your right, but how would we he know how much time is left, when on defense?

[Edited by - slimpack on 01-16-2006 3:35 PM]
There is a shotclock on the other basket. He could glance at it, he should know the time on the clock, but thats an acceptable rookie mistake. His 8 other times ruining the same exact play aren't.
Travla
Member: #723
USA
1/16/2006  3:44 PM
Take it easy guys.....I'm Out!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RPreston01/videos
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
1/16/2006  3:46 PM
Posted by tkf:

minny is a joke, Hudson is a clown, you knew he would take that shot, that type of shot is the reason that team is struggling and the fact that their best player is garnett and he is a jumpshootin big man... I also hate the nBA allowed the zone, it is a joke, it is also destroying big man play... I mean real post player play!!

I agree.....

I also agree Nate should have been up on Pigtails. Hudson wasn't gonna get around him nate is so much quicker....but I can see why...It's not standard practice to D-up and body up 27 feet from the hoop either.
~You can't run from who you are.~
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

1/16/2006  4:07 PM
Nate was the gift and the curse today. What can you do? Kid was hitting shots and getting to the line and making them. On defense the guy was just not fighting. 8 straight times they run a play and you get beat all 8? Not good.

Knicks can't lose 3 in a row......I don't care if the knicks play Jesus and the apostles. Knicks must win the next game!
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
NYK3
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #725
USA
1/16/2006  5:01 PM
once again we're 4 games out of a playoff spot
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers!!!
McK1
Member: #964
1/16/2006  5:33 PM
Posted by tkf:

their best player is garnett and he is a jumpshootin big man...

but you like Frye and would take him over Bogut

<doing my best tkf> Good Lord...
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
1/16/2006  6:17 PM
Sighs... This team needs an urgent dose of defense, please! Its about effort, guys!

Two in a roww following a 6 game winning streak. Grrr! We need to get those back. We should've beat Minny... Grrr...
Knicks_Fan
tkf
1/17/2006  2:51 AM
Posted by McK1:
Posted by tkf:

their best player is garnett and he is a jumpshootin big man...

but you like Frye and would take him over Bogut

<doing my best tkf> Good Lord...

frye does venture into the paint, but I would take frye over bogut in an instant, Bogut has no offense whatsoever. But hopefully our best player will be curry, so frye shooting jumpers won't be as bad...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
tkf
1/17/2006  2:53 AM
Posted by joec32033:
Posted by tkf:

I agree.....

I also agree Nate should have been up on Pigtails. Hudson wasn't gonna get around him nate is so much quicker....but I can see why...It's not standard practice to D-up and body up 27 feet from the hoop either.

Nate will learn the players in the league, there was no way Hudson was going to do anything else but chuck that 30 foot shot, there is a reason why guys like him never stay in one place for a long time, or even in the league, I was betting the House he was going to bypass giving the ball in the post and take that shot... But as you said, who guards that shot, that close?
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
1/17/2006  1:52 PM
hey tkf

how is your boy lampe doing?
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
tkf
1/17/2006  2:44 PM
Posted by bigpimpin:

hey tkf

how is your boy lampe doing?

isn't he your roomate? LOL.. Hey last time I checked he was with the Hornets, I think they may have cut him who knows, but the NBA is missing out on the next dirk.....
dream thead: big ticket on mlk day is free at last, knicks will redeem it with a dunk and a pass!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy