[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Grobs in trouble, nice time to trade 4 him
Author Thread
falcindor
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #42
USA
7/22/2002  12:45 PM
The papers have said that his incident nixed any trade. I think it actually could have made it even more likely. Knicks may want more instead. Instead of the original Robinson+Johnson for Spree. I think it will be:

Glenn Robinson + Joe Prizabella
for
Latrell Sprewell + Harrington
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
7/22/2002  12:52 PM
Why would you think of this??? He's facing criminal charges, why in the world would the Knicks want him????? And how in the WORLD IS THIS MORE then Robinson/Johnson. Pryzbilla is terrible and the Knicks give up Harrington. This is absurd.
#Knickstaps
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
7/22/2002  1:03 PM
Prizabella has a nice game to him. Johnson all he can do is block and rebound. Joe remind me alot of Camby. Joe is good on the break. Johnson has no skills.

Glenn Robinson is gonna give you 23 points a night. Glenn Robinson is younger. Glenn Robinson is taller. Glenn Robin is a better player.

Harrington we need to flat out mover. We cant get rid of Weatherspoon with his absene contract so Harrington is the one to be pushed out.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
7/22/2002  2:05 PM
falcindor....

"Glenn Robinson is gonna give you 23 points a night."
So can Spree if we have a post presence, and it won't be from just jumpshots either.

"Glenn Robinson is younger. Glenn Robinson is taller."
Keep going!... Glenn Robinson is slower, Glenn Robinson's D is weaker...

"Glenn Robin is a better player"
After what I just put on the table for you.....please re-analyze those statements. That last one is moot, though.

Leave Big Dog in Milwalkee, and We will keep Sprewell, the BEST player on the team, here.

I'd take Big Dog and his court case for Allan Houston, whose soft demeanor, lack of defensive skills, and one-dimensional offensive game are similar. We would then be giving and getting similar attributes.

Then the Best Player On the Team can take his rightful position at 2-guard. (Name one team in the NBA where the BEST player on the team is forced to play out of position?)
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
thomasdice
Member: #256
USA
7/22/2002  7:50 PM
this trade isn't going to happen.
and they're not going to trade for robinson.
period.
Jerome from Manhattan is my dad. Doris from Regal Park is my mother.
Grobs in trouble, nice time to trade 4 him

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy