[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Big Dog Arrested
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
7/21/2002  11:21 AM
If the Knicks want to make an offer for Robinson this is probably the best time to do it. I'm still open to a Sprewell-for-Robinson and Johnson deal, but would prefer getting Terry or Miller, which doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon. Another deal we should consider is sending Thomas to Atlanta for Nazr Mohammed. KT's numbers are better, but Mohammed is a natural center and with Ratliff healthy, atl could use a solid starting PF because they don't have room for Mohammed anymore. The deal works capwise so it's something to think about. Thoughts?

[Edited by - knixkik on 07/21/2002 11:21:32]
AUTOADVERT
WOODMANnYk
Member: #529
USA
7/21/2002  11:56 AM
Posted by Knixkik:

If the Knicks want to make an offer for Robinson this is probably the best time to do it. I'm still open to a Sprewell-for-Robinson and Johnson deal, but would prefer getting Terry or Miller, which doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon. Another deal we should consider is sending Thomas to Atlanta for Nazr Mohammed. KT's numbers are better, but Mohammed is a natural center and with Ratliff healthy, atl could use a solid starting PF because they don't have room for Mohammed anymore. The deal works capwise so it's something to think about. Thoughts?

[Edited by - knixkik on 07/21/2002 11:21:32]
I would rather give them Clarence Weatherspoon. You need Kurt,he's hardcore. Starting PF??? They have abdul-Rahim to play that position.
Even though Robinson has avg 20 pts every yr, i don't know about that trade. He can't play defense if his life depend on it.
The Future. GO KNICKS!
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
7/21/2002  12:02 PM
I would rather give them Clarence Weatherspoon. You need Kurt,he's hardcore. Starting PF??? They have abdul-Rahim to play that position.
Even though Robinson has avg 20 pts every yr, i don't know about that trade. He can't play defense if his life depend on it.
I would gladly give Spoon, but i doubt they would want him and his contract. Shareef can play PF, but has been starting at SF in Atlanta. Having a frontcourt of Ratliff, SAR, and KT would be very good for them. If we had Nazr, Dyess, and Spree starting with Harrington, Spoon and a free-agent like Doleac, Collins, or Trybanski coming of the bench, we would be much improved.
Big Dog Arrested

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy