[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Trade Proposal For Knicks!!
Author Thread
WOODMANnYk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #529
USA
7/20/2002  6:45 PM
Since we all know acquiring Eisley and S.Anderson was a bad move on Layden's part base on those contracts lasting til edning 2007, It's now time to do the reversal. Golden State needs a PG. and have a surplus of big men. The knicks should trade Eisley and Anderson to Goldne State for 6'11 265pd center Erick Dampier and former knick chris mills. It did work with realgm.com. That would be a good trade for both team fulfilling their needs. As you know, Larry Hughes has left golden state and playing for the first time in his career will be Mike Dunleavy jr. S. Anderson could fill in for Dunleavy cause he knows his role and Eisley could possibly back up Gilbert Arenas who was given the pg. duties over Larry Hughes. On the knicks side, Dampier would be another big body in the middle holding his own and Mills who happen to have one yr left on contract obviously would back up the guy he was traded for( Sprewell) What do you people Think of this trade?????
The Future. GO KNICKS!
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
7/20/2002  6:59 PM
I'd like it because you dump the contracts, but I'm not sure if GSW would do that. They're poorly managed to being with, so they're fairly unpredictable. I doubt a rebuilding team like that would want to role players with huge contracts.
#Knickstaps
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
7/20/2002  7:08 PM
We get bigger without fracturing our core... That is a workable trade.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
WOODMANnYk
Member: #529
USA
7/20/2002  10:17 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

I'd like it because you dump the contracts, but I'm not sure if GSW would do that. They're poorly managed to being with, so they're fairly unpredictable. I doubt a rebuilding team like that would want to role players with huge contracts.

BIGSM00TH, management will longer be poor cause Chris mullin is suppose to take over so maybe they would do something like that...
The Future. GO KNICKS!
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
7/20/2002  11:01 PM
I meant that because they've made such terrible moves in the past that it's hard to predict what they'd want. Who knows what Mullins agenda will be, he might want to wait and see if Arenas or Welsh can play point.
#Knickstaps
Trade Proposal For Knicks!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy