[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Chris Sheridan Chat
Author Thread
jaydh
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #96
1/6/2006  10:43 PM
Everyone likes to take digs at the knicks.

Well, here are some more.

Dan (New York): Agree or disagree? In 3 years, the Knicks will have the most talented front court David Lee, Channing Frye, and Eddie Curry in the NBA.

Chris Sheridan: Disagree. I like the Bulls with Chandler, Adam Morrison (with the Knicks' 06 pick) and Greg Oden (with NY's 07 pick).

Stu (Philly): It's still a little early for final judgement but did the Bulls make a big mistake by not keeping Eddy Curry?

Chris Sheridan: Five years from now, you'll look back on the Curry trade and thank your lucky stars that Isiah Thomas was running the Knicks. The Bulls will be getting the Knicks' lottery pick this year, and they have the right to swap picks with New York in 2007. (Note to Knicks fans: That means you're already out of the mix on Greg Oden should he choose to leave Ohio State after one season).

Nick (NY): you wheren't clear on that Curry coment. A Nicks fan will thank his lucky stars or a Bulls fan will thank his lucky stars 5 years from now?

Chris Sheridan: Sorry I wasn't clear. Let me put it this way: Isiah Thomas migh go down as the man who did the most for the Bulls since Michael Jordan. That clear it up?

Doug (NYC): To get Curry didn't the Knicks have to include a draft-pick or two. Sweetney wasn't enough....or was he?

Chris Sheridan: Judging from some of the responses and questions in the past 10 mins, it seems I've struck a chord with Knicks fans. To get Curry, the didn't have to include a draft pick or two. They had to include four (they also threw in second-rounders in 07 and 09). So, Knicks fans, when you keep hearing that your team is rebuilding, just keep in mind that they are that rarest of breeds _ a "rebuilding" team with the league's highest payroll and three future first-round picks that have already been mortgaged (remember, they still owe a first-round pick to Phoenix for Marbury, and odds are, because of the level of protection on the pick, that it'll be New York's unprotected first-rounder in 2010.
AUTOADVERT
ALLBaLL2006
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1064

1/6/2006  10:48 PM
I hate all Knicks haters. From Jay Hollinger to Chris Sheridan to the TNT crew to all the damn Knicks haters. The only ones that give the Knicks the most support are Stephen A Smith and Brandon Tearney.
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
1/6/2006  10:56 PM
I like when people assume facts that aren't in evidence.
Chris Sheridan Chat

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy