[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

will artest be a warrior after tonight?
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
1/5/2006  12:04 PM
Will Artest Be A Warrior After Tonight?

Jan 5 - Word is, the only thing holding up the Warriors' trading for beleaguered All-Star forward Ron Artest is tonight's game, reports the Contra Costa Times. According to the newspaper, the Pacers don't want to trade Artest and then have to face him right away so they're waiting until after tonight's game. This way, Indiana wouldn't have to deal with Artest until Feb. 10 when the Warriors play at Conseco Fieldhouse. "Whatever," Warriors guard Jason Richardson told the newspaper. "I don't listen to no rumors."

In related news ...

Glen Taylor, the owner of the Timberwolves, told the Minneapolis Star Tribune he thought Indiana would have made a deal by now. He told the newspaper the team is still pursuing a possible trade. "We're looking into the deal because you don't know exactly what that deal might all be," Taylor said. "It might be more than just a Ron Artest deal. It might be a three-way deal."
AUTOADVERT
nyballer
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #108
USA
1/5/2006  1:00 PM
Looks like artest really will be a "tru warier"
"easy like sunday morning..." - walt clyde
Caseloads
Member: #41
1/5/2006  1:09 PM
More advertisement for his label!
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

1/5/2006  1:52 PM
Posted by Caseloads:

Are you kidding me? I bet he already has a T-shirts and other stupid stuff made up already.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Caseloads
Member: #41
1/5/2006  3:31 PM
Posted by EnySpree:
Posted by Caseloads:

Are you kidding me? I bet he already has a T-shirts and other stupid stuff made up already.
good for Artest. You know what? Artest just wants to chill in the Bay Area with his friend from SJU, Mully...

LBeast
Member: #994

1/5/2006  4:09 PM
Sounds like something the paper made up. Didnt the Sonics trade Payton to Milwaukee then played them the next day? They just held the players involved out of the game.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

1/5/2006  6:20 PM
Posted by LBeast:

Sounds like something the paper made up. Didnt the Sonics trade Payton to Milwaukee then played them the next day? They just held the players involved out of the game.

yeah....duh. They can purposely hold off on the physicals. I remember the Knicks had picked up someone and they were rushing to get the paper work in and it was finally done like minutes before game time. So wtf man.....if they want to do it something silly like that wouldn't be a problem. They are gonna have to play him eventually.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Masterplan
Member: #362
1/6/2006  12:21 AM
Posted by LBeast:

that was a trade deadline deal, they had no option to hold off on the timing.

artest isn't playing, but the guys GS would have to give up definitely are. indy loses little production, but GS probably is out a few rotation players. they don't want to shoot themselves in the foot.

in any case, indy's blowing them out, they may as well have made the deal.
will artest be a warrior after tonight?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy