[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Billy Keys
Author Thread
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
7/19/2002  1:52 PM
I haven't had the chance to watch the Nets - Knicks game yet (taped it), but can someone give some feedback on this PG. He had an awesome box line with 13 pts (5 for 7), 7 rebounds, 7 assists and only 1 TO.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
AUTOADVERT
sandiegoknick
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #57
USA
7/19/2002  2:52 PM
I saw the game yesterday. He played well. He shot well and drove to the basket very well. One especially nice dunk!! I did not concentrate too much on his defense because I was paying too much attention to Richard Jefferson. Still, it was summer league. Keys and Postell played well.
Marvin "The Human Eraser" Webster
prowler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #135
USA
7/19/2002  6:05 PM
I watched the whole game the kid was actually very impressive eventhough the team had no fluidity what soever on offense. What i need to find out is how tall this guy is cause he is very athletic. He lead the Knicks in rebounding from the point guard position. He even had a monster block shot when he almost hit his head on the backboard. the kid can jump and has a neat stroke from what i saw he impressed me. Even though they are summer league games i think they are still hard for players who can really play to show off their goods because they are also playing with inferior talent. He looked good and tried to drop dimes on a couple of the big men for the knicks in hope of trying to get them involved and they blew layups got blocked or turn the ball over, But when he created for himself(Keys)he looked real good.
knicker for life
Billy Keys

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy