[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: K-K-Kool Aid is a flowing and the whiz are a blowing...
Author Thread
nyballer
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #108
USA
1/7/2006  4:45 AM
Posted by BajanKnickFan:
Posted by PhilinLA:

Arenas gave Nate his jersey! Wow!

Its like after a soccer game, its a sign of respect.

From Newsday (http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/ny-spknix074579032jan07,0,4278351.story?coll=ny-basketball-headlines):

Notes & quotes: Arenas gave Robinson his jersey after the final buzzer. Robinson had asked for it before the game. "I'm collecting them," Robinson said. "That's the first one."
"easy like sunday morning..." - walt clyde
AUTOADVERT
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
1/7/2006  10:39 AM
Posted by oohah:
are you talking to me?, what makes you say that Im on LB's prostate? I said that becuase what oohah was saying appears to be right, the knicks started winning when LB stoped playing guys like rose and pushed the ball more which is what oohah has been saying for like... well I dont know exactly how long but hes been saying it for a while at least, instead of them finally figuring out how to play the way LB was using them earlier in the season, which would lend to oohah's beleif that larry wasnt installing some kind of masterplan that would require the team to lose before being able to win, but rather he simply didnt know what he was doing.

Hey slimpack, I did not think you were on my case, and Eny has been saying what I have ben writing for a while longer than me, meanwhile we have been met with a mountain of rhetoric and cliches, so sometimes people are just ready for battle!

I didn't say LB did not know what he is doing, he was simply taking the wrong approach. Making mistakes in short. Even though some people who shall remain unmentioned (Masterplan) don't think LB can make mistakes.

oohah

[Edited by - oohah on 01-07-2006 02:00 AM]

so you are now qualified to determine this? both you and Enyspree? That LB took the wrong approach? Somehow I have a hard time buying that. I can understand that you dissagree, but to come out and just say that he took the wrong approach, when both of you guys are not privy to what goes on behind closed doors seems a bit much to me man...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
oohah
Member: #887
1/7/2006  12:08 PM
so you are now qualified to determine this? both you and Enyspree?

I don't understand what you are saying. Now we need a special set of qualifications to comment on this board, or is it only when LB is involved?

And what are your qualifications? Or do you never question any basketball professionals because they must know more than you?

That LB took the wrong approach? Somehow I have a hard time buying that.

Why? Notice the win loss total? Somehow this has been put forth by many as a positive. What is so hard to buy about it? Please elaborate.

I can understand that you dissagree, but to come out and just say that he took the wrong approach, when both of you guys are not privy to what goes on behind closed doors seems a bit much to me man...

What do closed doors have to do with anything? Please elaborate again. I have only commented on the action we have all seen.

I have watched what is happening on the court, that is where the games are won and lost. That is what I am writing about: THE GAMES. Rotations, lineups, style of play. That is where I say he took the wrong approach.

I'll let everyone else comment on the practices etc. since so many seem to be sure LB does everything right.

And unless you have been privy to what has gone on behind closed doors, what makes you so sure he hasn't taken the wrong approach? The sterling record so far?

oohah

Good luck Mike D'Antoni, 'cause you ain't never seen nothing like this before!
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

1/7/2006  12:31 PM
Posted by oohah:
so you are now qualified to determine this? both you and Enyspree?

I don't understand what you are saying. Now we need a special set of qualifications to comment on this board, or is it only when LB is involved?

And what are your qualifications? Or do you never question any basketball professionals because they must know more than you?

That LB took the wrong approach? Somehow I have a hard time buying that.

Why? Notice the win loss total? Somehow this has been put forth by many as a positive. What is so hard to buy about it? Please elaborate.

I can understand that you dissagree, but to come out and just say that he took the wrong approach, when both of you guys are not privy to what goes on behind closed doors seems a bit much to me man...

What do closed doors have to do with anything? Please elaborate again. I have only commented on the action we have all seen.

I have watched what is happening on the court, that is where the games are won and lost. That is what I am writing about: THE GAMES. Rotations, lineups, style of play. That is where I say he took the wrong approach.

I'll let everyone else comment on the practices etc. since so many seem to be sure LB does everything right.

And unless you have been privy to what has gone on behind closed doors, what makes you so sure he hasn't taken the wrong approach? The sterling record so far?

oohah

So ooh ah which one are you Jimmy or Timmy?

You are the man! (until something comes up we absolutely do not agree on......lately there hasn't )
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
oohah
Member: #887
1/7/2006  12:35 PM
I wanna be Jimmy.

Wow what a great crowd!

oohah

Good luck Mike D'Antoni, 'cause you ain't never seen nothing like this before!
Game Thread: K-K-Kool Aid is a flowing and the whiz are a blowing...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy