[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: K-K-Kool Aid is a flowing and the whiz are a blowing...
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
1/4/2006  1:12 PM
the return of the mighty wizards of washington...but which wizards will we see?

this one:

or this one:

the mighty mighty wizards...
only 4 games better...
losers of 3 in a row...
the might mighty wizards...
doubts in their head coach...
and are starting to blow...

yes, the mighty mighty wizards...

PRIME FOR DEFEAT!!!

BOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAA!!!

nalod...i hope i didn't dissapoint you...
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/4/2006  1:43 PM
DJ, Not at all!

My contract is for 50 games anyway!

An anchient swastika from a lost civilization is not permited. But Leatherboy Hiter is?

I was disappointed with your title, but the content surely makes up for it.

Tell me though the tie between Abe's Wiz and leatherboy Hitler?
Nalod
USA
1/4/2006  2:09 PM

Rasputin
Russian consult to the last Tsar. A wizard.

Todd Rundgren: "A wizard, a true star"

Cheez Whiz

IN search of the Wiz

djsunyc
1/4/2006  2:13 PM
Posted by Nalod:

DJ, Not at all!

My contract is for 50 games anyway!

An anchient swastika from a lost civilization is not permited. But Leatherboy Hiter is?

I was disappointed with your title, but the content surely makes up for it.

Tell me though the tie between Abe's Wiz and leatherboy Hitler?

i'm learning nalod...so one day when i'm running ultimatekdjsunycknicks.com, i too can be a creator of game threads.
SlimPack
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1009
USA
1/4/2006  2:36 PM
if the knicks have really turned the corner we should be able to beat these guys, their not really all that good, gilbert arenas doesnt even know what the word "pass" means. as far as Im concerned if we lose we're right back where we were before the suns game.

[Edited by - slimpack on 01-04-2006 2:36 PM]
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
1/4/2006  3:02 PM
my daring pick for the Knicks to beat Pho propelled me back into the top 10. I was pissed they blew it open and didnt win by 1-5! Oh well... Ive got a nice streak going and I think they beat the Wiz and Sonics for 3 straight before losing to Bronnie and the Cavs
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
jaydh
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #96
1/4/2006  3:04 PM
Posted by fishmike:

my daring pick for the Knicks to beat Pho propelled me back into the top 10. I was pissed they blew it open and didnt win by 1-5! Oh well... Ive got a nice streak going and I think they beat the Wiz and Sonics for 3 straight before losing to Bronnie and the Cavs

hey! stop stealing my picks!
djsunyc
1/4/2006  3:08 PM
Posted by fishmike:

hey, stop stealing jaydh's picks.

phoenix's win means JACK unless we win friday.
Nalod
USA
1/4/2006  3:50 PM
This team is making progress, but its not going to be straight line. In fact, I think we have been getting closer and closer.

Its about Eddie getting minutes and being somewhat productive. He just needs to play big and fill it up. If they cover him in the middle, it makes things much easier for mid range shots.

Lee's points and rebounds were great, but his crisp passing was excellent. We still got a ways to go, especially how to win in the last 30 seconds. Craw looking back at larry with 10 sec to go and basically crumbling was so not good.
NYKniCksFan87
Member: #700
1/4/2006  4:32 PM
i fel we can beat cleveland as they havent played defense this year, plus let bron get his points, we just can let the other players fire away.

But for this game, i think we can win, washington is pretty discombobulated (sp??) right now, arenas is scoring but not passing and washington fans are calling for jamison to step up because of his swiss cheese defense and on somenights going 3-15 from the field with 11 points.
''We don't have the luxury to take anybody lightly,'' New York's Quentin Richardson said. ''We're not that good.''
bigbeast
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1060

1/4/2006  11:13 PM
Knicks should have beaten the Wiz the first time. Had a lead going into the fourth and let it slip away. Brendan Haywood played well in that game as Curry was beaten a few times on the pick and roll. Curry sems to be moving his alot better now, other guys who played okay in that game for the Wiz are struggling now (Jamison, Daniels) and Hayes is out. If Curry stays out of fouls trouble and we keep arenas from going absolutely bonkers, I don't see why we can't win.
BTW...Hughes is out 6-8 weeks with broken finger.

[Edited by - bigbeast on 01-04-2006 11:49 PM]
"Man, who knows with this team." Aguirre.
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
1/5/2006  9:18 AM
Posted by Nalod:

This team is making progress, but its not going to be straight line. In fact, I think we have been getting closer and closer.

Its about Eddie getting minutes and being somewhat productive. He just needs to play big and fill it up. If they cover him in the middle, it makes things much easier for mid range shots.

Lee's points and rebounds were great, but his crisp passing was excellent. We still got a ways to go, especially how to win in the last 30 seconds. Craw looking back at larry with 10 sec to go and basically crumbling was so not good.

What he said.

Plus I look at the Phoenix game as a totally separate event form Wash, Seatt, Cleve, etc. That game was a happening, an event, a celebration. It was glorious, uplifting, reinvigorating. I couldn't go to sleep for hours after that, way too pumped. I went on to Ultimate at about 1.30 there 60+ people on and and people still posting on the game thread!! That was what it is all f'g about! It can't always be about winning a championship - it's about these moments along the way.

We may easily go back to sucking, or playing better but losing games at the end. It's not going to detract one bit for me from the glory of that triple overtime victory. Hot damn!!

And big props to you cats with the cajones to call that victory in the gamepicker. You guys deserve even extra satisfaction form this one!

Peace all!
NYK3
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #725
USA
1/5/2006  9:50 AM
I feel you Marv, I just could not go to sleep that night too. I kept tossing and turning and all I could think of was how loud the Garden was, brought back memories....now lets ride the momentum and beat Washington
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers!!!
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/5/2006  10:50 AM
Posted by Marv:
Posted by Nalod:

What he said.

Plus I look at the Phoenix game as a totally separate event form Wash, Seatt, Cleve, etc. That game was a happening, an event, a celebration. It was glorious, uplifting, reinvigorating. I couldn't go to sleep for hours after that, way too pumped. I went on to Ultimate at about 1.30 there 60+ people on and and people still posting on the game thread!! That was what it is all f'g about! It can't always be about winning a championship - it's about these moments along the way.

We may easily go back to sucking, or playing better but losing games at the end. It's not going to detract one bit for me from the glory of that triple overtime victory. Hot damn!!

And big props to you cats with the cajones to call that victory in the gamepicker. You guys deserve even extra satisfaction form this one!

Peace all!

oh Marv, no need to be subtle about it. You came back to ultimate at 1:30am for the Abla thread.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
1/5/2006  11:03 AM
Posted by martin:

oh Marv, no need to be subtle about it. You came back to ultimate at 1:30am for the Abla thread.

I always feared you had those kind of tracking devices going!
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
1/5/2006  11:53 AM
Posted by Marv:
Posted by Nalod:

What he said.

Peace all!

Yeah. I picked it exactly right, the win and the margin!!!

We can and should beat the Wiz. I think we matchup well against them.
As always, Curry is the most important factor, and Craw is a major concern of mine on both ends. He still has not played weel of late but he seems due. The Wiz play no D, Frye should be able to put some numbers up too.
ALLBaLL2006
Member: #1064

1/5/2006  12:05 PM
It's funny cuz if the Knicks team from the late 90's ever got the type of win these Knicks got on Monday, they would be anxious to play the following day because that type of win would have given them a large amount of confidence. These Knicks however seem unpredictable. You don't know if they will bring their "A" game on Friday or be flat at the beginning of the game just like the first time they faced the Wiz.
Nalod
USA
1/5/2006  2:16 PM
Posted by Marv:
Posted by martin:

I always feared you had those kind of tracking devices going!

Martin has "blacklight" technology!

djsunyc
1/5/2006  2:18 PM
killa, i don't agree with your trepidation concerning senor jamal crawford.

fyi, # for the last 5 games (uta, nj, @orl, @mil, pho):

crawford marbury
36 mins 40 mins
20.8 pts 20.6 pts
4.8 ast 7.4 ast
2.8 to 3.8 to
1.4 stl 1.4 stl
4.6 reb 2.2 reb
46 fg% 43 fg%
46 3fg% 27 3fg%
81 ft% 82 ft%

[Edited by - djsunyc on 01-05-2006 2:19 PM]
Bippity10
Member: #574
1/5/2006  2:44 PM
Man, those turnover ratios are scary
I just hope that people will like me
Game Thread: K-K-Kool Aid is a flowing and the whiz are a blowing...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy