Author Thread
BlueSeats
Alba Posts: 41
Member: #1024

1/3/2006  10:50 AM
Posted by Killa4luv:
Posted by BlueSeats:

We didn't beat ourselves.
But boy oh boy did we try to. I mean we tried to give away the game and then fought to get it back.

I tell ya, I've not killed Larry on the rotations, but the one thing that pissed me off was to end one of the periods he let Jamal just run things without a time out.

I was supportive of Wilkens too until he let us blow too many close games by letting these numbnuts make decisions.

Larry, they are but foals, teach them! Don't think they can think.
AUTOADVERT
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
1/3/2006  10:52 AM
Posted by BlueSeats:
Posted by Killa4luv:
Posted by BlueSeats:

We didn't beat ourselves.
But boy oh boy did we try to. I mean we tried to give away the game and then fought to get it back.

I tell ya, I've not killed Larry on the rotations, but the one thing that pissed me off was to end one of the periods he let Jamal just run things without a time out.

I was supportive of Wilkens too until he let us blow too many close games by letting these numbnuts make decisions.

Larry, they are but foals, teach them! Don't think they can think.

That was particularly screwy. Jamal thought LB was motioning him to come over but LB was really motioning go go??? wtf
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
1/3/2006  10:54 AM
If Larry sticks to this lineup and rotation, we will have a good chance of making our record respectfull at some point during the season. That was a great game last night, but we have to work on our free throws...
Knicks_Fan
knixphan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #258
Switzerland
1/3/2006  11:50 AM
...I predicted that Lee would be my fave Knick before season's end, and hopefully he's gonna prove me right! I predict he'll force teams to adjust to him just as much as the other way around. Didn't Mase play the 3 with us?
"I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion."
Now that all the post-victory euphoria has subsided

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy