[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Sprees days are numbered
Author Thread
falcindor
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #42
USA
8/17/2001  4:47 PM
Sorry Spree but I think Anderson is going to take your spot. The Knicks no doubt r going to trade Spree. The have Weatherspoon and Anderson as backup SF. Thats not going to happen. At Powerforward we have Thomas, LJ, Harrington,Wright. Van Gundy will start Thomas and he loves LJ as a backup. Harrington riding the bench is a shame because he is starting material. 4.5mil dollars I dont think u want riding the end of the bench (Weatherspoon). Anderson has started all last year without getting hurt. Add 1 + 1 together. Anybody thinking what im thinking??????
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
AUTOADVERT
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
8/17/2001  5:04 PM
Posted by falcindor:

Sorry Spree but I think Anderson is going to take your spot. The Knicks no doubt r going to trade Spree. The have Weatherspoon and Anderson as backup SF. Thats not going to happen. At Powerforward we have Thomas, LJ, Harrington,Wright. Van Gundy will start Thomas and he loves LJ as a backup. Harrington riding the bench is a shame because he is starting material. 4.5mil dollars I dont think u want riding the end of the bench (Weatherspoon). Anderson has started all last year without getting hurt. Add 1 + 1 together. Anybody thinking what im thinking??????

It's going to be interesting to see what the Knicks end up doing. I don't think that Spree will be moved unless the Knicks get of to a less than acceptable start (win-loss wise). A poor start could open the door for Spree to go, but they might just wait until next year to get rid of Allan.

The Knicks don't have that big of a glut at SF...Spoon is more of a PF than a SF. I expect KT and Spoon to get the most minutes at the 4, with LJ and Othella seeing more bench time.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Dano
Member: #69
8/17/2001  5:26 PM
Spree is untouchable, hands down.

He is the best overall player on the Knicks. He scores, plays defense, has tremendous heart, is a clutch player and is their vocal
leader which was established in the past season.

Houston is obviously also untouchable due to that huge contract.

Spree and Al will be together on the Knicks for at least the next few years
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
8/17/2001  10:01 PM
I think you have to keep Houston, Sprewell, and Camby intact and build around them. If you want the chemistry to remain solid you need to keep the same nucleus. Let these guys get used to working together(more then they already have) and form a good supporting cast to surround them. Right now we have a solid supporting cast, but nothing spectacular though it has improved though this trade. The final thing is we need to keep the supporters young and athletic. Our nucleus we be around for a long time so if we want a championship(which i feel we can still get) we need to gel together and improve the supporters.
NYFAN4LIFE
Member: #65
USA
8/17/2001  11:24 PM
LOL..no more jokes please,b realistic here thanks.If it were to happen i'll help Spree choke the sh!t out of Layden n VG.
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
8/18/2001  12:32 AM
Posted by NYFAN4LIFE:

LOL..no more jokes please,b realistic here thanks.If it were to happen i'll help Spree choke the sh!t out of Layden n VG.

NYFAN4LIFE, we understand that people can be passionate about the Knicks, but please refrain from cursing, or circumventing the censoring software. It's there for a reason. Thanks.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Sprees days are numbered

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy