[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

lucky we are in the east--only 5 out of 8tseed
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/2/2006  11:36 PM
ive noticed as bad as we have been the 8th seed has been occupied by a team with a poor rcord, we were never that far out of reach

thats the number we need to focus on play game by game and we are 5 out

you just hope that the guys who dont play consistent play consistent

addition by subtraction no james, no ariza, no q-rich, choppy play subsides a bit, bring crawford off as a sixth man i like him in that spot, kind of like a combo 1-2 6th man

i think davis might be down, i hope they consider playing Frye back up to 25+ it would be nice to get on some kind of winning run?????????????? who knows there, but i want to keep playing the younger guys to get them continual experience. frye has playe well for the most part, i dont want to hurt his confidence by punishing him with less minutes

hey maybe we can get Sweetney back for the SA pick:>)
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
1/2/2006  11:40 PM
I may have to take back all the bad words I said about Brown. Maybe the guys are finally getting his message. Hopefully we have our rotation. I still think Ariza can be a decent piece, and we'll need him to guard teams like Boston with big wings.

QRich and JJ are spare parts. ship'em away, buy'em out. whatever.

Frye needs to play 25 minutes, I agree. He needs to work on his rotations on D, though.
¿ △ ?
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
1/3/2006  2:20 AM
I hate to see ariza get squeezed out of the rotation, I thought he was defending and rebounding well. I am kind of confused..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
McK1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #964
1/3/2006  2:54 AM
Posted by tkf:

I am kind of confused..

as usual
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
1/3/2006  9:23 AM
Posted by tkf:

I hate to see ariza get squeezed out of the rotation, I thought he was defending and rebounding well. I am kind of confused..

Ariza can get make things happen- especially crashing the boards and on the fast break.

Maybe Brown doesn't like the team to run- but aren't our turn overs coming basically in the half court?
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
1/3/2006  9:38 AM
It has nothing to do with being in the east. Yesterday's news was that the east was weaker than the west. Now the 3rd seeded T-Wolves in the west are only around .500. Squeezing into the 8th seed doesn't excite me. Curry putting up 20 and 15 and gettting into shape does.
lucky we are in the east--only 5 out of 8tseed

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy