[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

N Y Post - Robinson and Lee to start as Brown sets a rotation of nine.
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
1/2/2006  11:39 PM
I thought I saw lee hit two jumpers tonight, anyway, how can you argue with 23 points and 15 boards? from the SF spot? he moves the ball, passes well, rebounds well and finishes, we have scorers on this team, we just don't need them at every position..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/2/2006  11:41 PM
he hit 2 jumpers in the opening minute or so lol then he hit a ton more in the clutch! I thought his shot had a chance of improving but damn 10 for 11 and swishing everything!

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 01-02-2006 11:44 PM]
DarkKnicks
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #882
Spain
1/3/2006  9:26 AM
Posted by martin:
Posted by DarkKnicks:
Posted by bigbeast:

For Crying Out Loud, FREEEEE WOOOOOODS. Give him some PT. Where is he in this rotation? I'm not saying he's the savior, but at least give him a chance to fail before you bury him on the bench. he's the only legit SF on the whole roster 6'8 220. I perfer Lee as a hybrid 3-4-5 off the bench. Give Q-Woods a few games to start, and if he fails then bury him. But give him a shot.
Mu thoughts Exactly.

you guys really kill me.

Brown has an utterly complex offensive scheme for those who have never done it before, AND he stresses rebounding and defense before the offense. Woods is not know for his defense. Lee is a hardworker who has been giving it all since the beginning of training camp and you want Brown just to had the starting position to Woods? What kind of good reasoning is that?

Qyntel Woods is a SF (and I think he can be a good one), Lee had never played in that position until this year. That's the only reasoning. But if Lee plays so well as he did yesterday I will be more than happy to have him starting and you wont have to commit suicide.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
1/3/2006  9:35 AM
Was Anthony Mason a SF? He was a PF who could dribble. He had a lousy outside shot. He was a huge guy whos physical play just wore you down. Lee is built differently but he's certainly an oversized 3. Yes he will have problems guarding smalls but that goes both ways. We get more offensive boards with him in the game. We get another guy that can finish. Good teams force you to adjust to them. When we are in motion as we usually are with the guards we played last night Lee is a pain for other teams. When we play a "conventional" line up and rely on passing and feeding the post Lee is waste because there is too much standing around.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
N Y Post - Robinson and Lee to start as Brown sets a rotation of nine.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy