[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

end of year ultimateknicks.com awards...
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
1/1/2006  9:52 AM
anybody know what categories or nominees?

poster of the year?
post of the year? (caseload's song, dido's astrology post, jessica alba, etc.)
rookie poster of the year?
AUTOADVERT
NYKniCksFan87
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #700
1/1/2006  10:08 AM
Posted by NYKniCksFan87:

im da rookie poster of the year

:D

i was injured in late 2004 so i couldntbe included in that years awards...but my posts are good :D
''We don't have the luxury to take anybody lightly,'' New York's Quentin Richardson said. ''We're not that good.''
LongIslandKnicksFan
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #496
USA
1/1/2006  10:13 AM
vegeterian/vegan poster of the year? lol
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
1/1/2006  12:08 PM
briggs get my vote for special recognition for his draft role commentaries in "the bynum affair"
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
1/1/2006  12:15 PM
I want to recognize Martin (aka Clint Eastwood) for this inspired performance in the category of Most Chilling Post of the Year (and I paraphrase):

"You don't win arguments with me. Plain and simple. Go join Playa."
TheSage
Member: #386
1/1/2006  12:20 PM
Posted by Marv:

I want to recognize Martin (aka Clint Eastwood) for this inspired performance in the category of Most Chilling Post of the Year (and I paraphrase):

Strong, decisive, threat backed with absolute power, authoritative, Presidential (no slight Martin-no implied reference to the reformed junkie in the White House)-Hands Down Winner

islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
1/1/2006  12:23 PM
Posted by Marv:

Ouch, I missed that. Hey, it's Martin and Andrew's board, Bonn just lives on it day and night. Gotta respect the Bing...I mean Board.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
1/1/2006  1:23 PM
Posted by Marv:

ROFLMAO... A classic for all the old-school posters. Who could forget that one?

Yo Marv, I still owe you that MSG Prime Rib sammich. The debt carries over into '06.

Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
1/1/2006  1:34 PM
who was the focking loser guy aagain? only nominee for the penilehead of the year award?
Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
1/1/2006  1:34 PM
who was the focking loser guy aagain? only nominee for the penilehead of the year award? that was a great beatdown anyway.
Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

1/1/2006  3:20 PM
Damn this would have been great last week.

I wanna crown some guys here.

the most "overrated" poster award: hardcore! Lol

The haterade award: islesfan(who else?)

The "all whipped" award goes to fishmike for his wife coming on here and showing who's wearing the pants.

The "uncle Luke " award goes to killah for his contributions to the Jessica alba thread.

I nominate myself "perv of the year" for spending way too much time on that alba thread, lol.

The "crip of the year" goes to ooh ah for the multiple surgeries he's had including the recient cartilage replacement surgery he just had.

Just having a little fun. I can't think of any more off the top of my head.

Anybody wanna add to the list?
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Marv
1/1/2006  3:34 PM
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:

Yo Marv, I still owe you that MSG Prime Rib sammich. The debt carries over into '06.

Perfect!
Marv
1/1/2006  3:35 PM
Posted by firefly:

who was the focking loser guy aagain? only nominee for the penilehead of the year award? that was a great beatdown anyway.

pizza?
djsunyc
1/1/2006  3:36 PM
my vote to poster of the year goes to DIDEROTN. i don't think ANYBODY can argue with that one. and with that....

the post of the year....DIDEROTN's "astrology post" where he went through each and every knick and talked about them via their astrological signs. absolutely brilliant. dido...your legacy lives on.

****THIS JUST IN***** the votes have been counted again and there's a TIE...yes, a TIE for post of the year. ALSO winning post of the year for 2005 is the guy who posted the picture of jerome james fighting with a fried chicken leg. please, someone tell me who this is.

my vote to "what the f ck did he just say AKA where the f ck does he come up with this sh t" poster of the year goes to NALOD. again, i don't think ANYBODY can argue with that one.

rookie poster of the year goes to BLUESEATS. can anybody believe that he actually dropped out of school in the 5th grade and learned everything by watching old tapes of the "white shadow" and the "hooked on phonics" dvd?

the "kool-aid" poster of the year goes to HARDCOREKNICKSFAN. i don't think i've EVER heard hardcore say anything bad about the knicks, including "licking the honeysuckle booties" of the knicks chicks.

the winner of the "i defy anybody to prove me wrong" poster of the year is KILLA4LUV. and i defy anybody to prove me wrong.

the 2005 "let me post a pic of my wife's asscrack" goes to FISHMIKE.

the winner of the 2005 "[ quote ]...[ / quote ] i agree 100%" poster of the year goes to BONN1997.

the "still constipated and bitter award" goes to ISLESFAN. PEPTO isles...it's called PEPTO...the big pink bottle. try some.

the poster most likely to appear on "OZ" for posting pictures of children and doing nasty things to them is ENYSPREE. raven simone eny? raven simone?
Marv
1/1/2006  3:40 PM
Posted by EnySpree:

Damn this would have been great last week.

I wanna crown some guys here.

the most "overrated" poster award: hardcore! Lol

The haterade award: islesfan(who else?)

The "all whipped" award goes to fishmike for his wife coming on here and showing who's wearing the pants.

The "uncle Luke " award goes to killah for his contributions to the Jessica alba thread.

I nominate myself "perv of the year" for spending way too much time on that alba thread, lol.

The "crip of the year" goes to ooh ah for the multiple surgeries he's had including the recient cartilage replacement surgery he just had.

Just having a little fun. I can't think of any more off the top of my head.

Anybody wanna add to the list?

Excellent!!

My all-time favorite post? it's a tie!

1a. Mengke Bateer was raised on horse milk. I'm STILL laughing over that one!

1b. Nalod's riff on UlitmateKnick posters oohing and ahhing over Sweetney's "new' physique. My cracked rib never healed properly after that one!
Marv
1/1/2006  3:54 PM
we're not giving dj his?????

The made man of Madison Square Garden????

The Tony Manero of West 33rd St???

The creator of the Jessica Alba thread and hands-down #1 donor of vital bodily fluids????

Dude!! This Bud's for you:

[Edited by - marv on 01-01-2006 3:56 PM]

[Edited by - marv on 01-01-2006 3:56 PM]
djsunyc
1/1/2006  5:37 PM
Posted by Marv:

we're not giving dj his?????

The made man of Madison Square Garden????

The Tony Manero of West 33rd St???

The creator of the Jessica Alba thread and hands-down #1 donor of vital bodily fluids????

Dude!! This Bud's for you:

and please marv...no salary cap questions.

oh, i hope hope hope we get another isiah q&a...but i may get banned for that one

oohah
Member: #887
1/1/2006  6:25 PM

Hey Eny! Don't make me hop over there! I was hoping for RPOY but I guess COY is sort of an award!

oohah

Good luck Mike D'Antoni, 'cause you ain't never seen nothing like this before!
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

1/1/2006  10:05 PM
Lol this thead has turned into a remember when thread. Great stuff man.

Who what the nut job that posted that micheal knight and Gary Coleman pic calling them lee and Nate with the knicks all ball logo at the bottom? Lol I have that print out in my wallet as we speak, lol.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
eViL
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #561
USA
1/2/2006  2:00 AM
This was my JJ KFC piece. Notice my pro-editing skills of an artist.

---

I'd also like to nominate the time I ran into Killa on Broadway and we had a 10 minute basketball conversation in front of Dunkin Donuts. I know it's not a post, but damn - that was classic...
check out my latest hip hop project: https://soundcloud.com/michaelcro http://youtu.be/scNXshrpyZo
end of year ultimateknicks.com awards...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy