[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

PG position is still a mess
Author Thread
falcindor
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #42
USA
7/18/2002  7:13 AM
Frank Williams is far from the savior of the PG position for the Knicks. Knicks need real change. Knicks dont need a superstar PG but they can go after a solid one at least. Out of the 3 we have Ward is the best Pg by far. I can live with Ward comming off the bench because he is a hiigh energy guy if he plays short spurts (probably one of the best backups in the east) but not starting. Knicks should try to move Williams for a guy like Damon Jones who is underrated in Detroit.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
AUTOADVERT
UKDad
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #31
USA
7/18/2002  8:17 AM
Hey - maybe you are right - but now that Williams has the broken wrist, his stock is down.. You have come up with a new name, for me anyway, and I would like to know where I could get an analysis of individual players in the NBA. Is there a site somewhere that gives out an unbiased (as much as possible) rating of players. This time of the year, with all the talk of trades, would be a good time to be able to look at ratings...
The Old Man of UK...
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
7/18/2002  1:42 PM
Posted by UKDad:

Is there a site somewhere that gives out an unbiased (as much as possible) rating of players. This time of the year, with all the talk of trades, would be a good time to be able to look at ratings...

Did you check NBA.com and RealGM.com? See how you like those if you don't like ESPN.com...
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
PG position is still a mess

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy