Author Thread
jaydh
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #96
1/3/2006  4:53 PM
Posted by BlueSeats:
Posted by jaydh:

Awww... now kiss and make up.

See, I'm just like Steph. My arrogance floweth over, my teammates respect me but hate me, and I'm damned if i do, and damned if i don't.

just giving ya sh!t, its good to see you 2 get along despite the disagreements.
AUTOADVERT
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
1/3/2006  9:09 PM
Posted by BlueSeats:

Anyway, when I came here I expected better things of Steph and the Knicks, and had no real agenda of spreading my hate. But my weakness is that I DO get easily caught up in the debate over whether or not Marbury is a team distraction. I need to get better about that. And sometimes it becomes a viscous cycle. I might tell myself to simply not talk about Steph for a few days, but sure enough someone will call me out, or call out all haters, or whatever, and I all too easily get sucked right back in. It's an addiction, I suppose.

And while it is my weakness, I'm not sure I'm so often the aggressor. I don't start a lot of threads period, let alone ones calling out Steph. But once we have our respective reputations people sometimes come looking for us, as anyone with strong opinions on any one subject probably understands.
Yeah I made a comment and knew you were coming the other day. The thread were I defied the haters (you & others) to prove me wrong. It was great though. I loved it.
BlueSeats
Alba Posts: 41
Member: #1024

1/3/2006  10:42 PM
Posted by Killa4luv:

Yeah I made a comment and knew you were coming the other day. The thread were I defied the haters (you & others) to prove me wrong. It was great though. I loved it.

Don't worry, it's never really over. But I think we can give it a rest for a few days or so...

Bippity10
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #574
1/3/2006  11:40 PM
BlueSeats: If you want an addiction I would suggest either beer or sex.
I just hope that people will like me
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
1/4/2006  12:02 AM
Posted by BlueSeats:
Posted by Bippity10:

BlueSeats I would just like our fans to bring a positive winning atmosphere to our team as much as they expect the players too. Got to be honest with you, I value your opinion on everything. I love your posting you have some good knowledge. But your posting on Marbs is tired. It's the same stuff over and over. It's like watching the clock for 24 hours. After a while you know what to expect

Fair enough, and thanks for the compliment. Right back at ya.

I agree to the extent that I too don't like individual Knicks booed at the Garden. I was a season ticket holder thru the Charles Smith years and didn't like it even for him.

I also am tired of the Marbury debate. Once upon a time I was considered a good poster even when I liked Steph. Now I have a hard time remembering what else I used to talk about Fact of the matter is I probably used to talk a lot about him then too, even to support him, simply because he was such an important component of our future. More important than so many of the scrubs that other's obsess over (Malik, AD, Shandon).

Anyway, when I came here I expected better things of Steph and the Knicks, and had no real agenda of spreading my hate. But my weakness is that I DO get easily caught up in the debate over whether or not Marbury is a team distraction. I need to get better about that. And sometimes it becomes a viscous cycle. I might tell myself to simply not talk about Steph for a few days, but sure enough someone will call me out, or call out all haters, or whatever, and I all too easily get sucked right back in. It's an addiction, I suppose.

And while it is my weakness, I'm not sure I'm so often the aggressor. I don't start a lot of threads period, let alone ones calling out Steph. But once we have our respective reputations people sometimes come looking for us, as anyone with strong opinions on any one subject probably understands.

In any case, I respect where you are coming from and I'll try to do better.

Peace.

nice post blue. I feel you though, all the discussions we had about marbury, I too thought you were posessed about the marbury issue, but hey so was I to the extent of defending him, I don't know why marbs seems to have that affect on people, over on realgm as you know, the whole board would be in a mess because of the divisions between the marbury supporters and detractors. I have cooled on the topic somewhat, because my views of him have somewhat changed, so I am not so passionate about defending him, but neither am I passionate about ripping into him. I respect your opinion blue as you well know, and I like how you handled yourself in that last post. Good way to promote peace, among poters, we all can learn from that...

TKF..

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Props to how Jamal handled a bad game

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy