Yo Martin...
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
Knicksman
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #296
USA
7/17/2002  11:37 PM
Im sorry to bring this news but... I am a good friend of Agett, one of the memebers you deleted from the website. I am just here to tell you that you are a ***** for kicking him off. He did no harm..he broke no rules, i believe u said to him before, "You were smoking the bong before," after replying one of his messages. He said no curses and did nothing inccorrect. Why the Fuck did u kick him off. This is insanse, just respond to his messages like a real man and stop kicking people off for not even cursing. He did no harm he is a real gentle man and wants no harm. I swear, he thinks u are a really cool and sexy man deep down inside. Please stop kicking him off if he makes a new name. THANK YOU!
HerseyHawkins
AUTOADVERT
nyballer
Member: #108
USA
7/17/2002  11:41 PM
Posted by nyballer:
Posted by Knicksman:

Im sorry to bring this news but... I am a good friend of Agett, one of the memebers you deleted from the website. I am just here to tell you that you are a ***** for kicking him off. He did no harm..he broke no rules, i believe u said to him before, "You were smoking the bong before," after replying one of his messages. He said no curses and did nothing inccorrect. Why the Fuck did u kick him off. This is insanse, just respond to his messages like a real man and stop kicking people off for not even cursing. He did no harm he is a real gentle man and wants no harm. I swear, he thinks u are a really cool and sexy man deep down inside. Please stop kicking him off if he makes a new name. THANK YOU!
I do agree... I read Agett212's recent message which was deleted and I thought it did not warrant such action. I have seen other such directed posts and his was not belligerent or profane in any way.
"easy like sunday morning..." - walt clyde
Knicksman
Member: #296
USA
7/17/2002  11:55 PM
What ever happened to freedom of speech in this message board. My Friend agett deserves some respect...seriously, lets quit the childish games and get back to some hardcore knicks talk!
HerseyHawkins
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
7/18/2002  8:05 AM
OK....I guess we have to go over this one more time. Agett...or 212, was first warned, and then after repeated non basketball posts, was banned twice. Not once but twice. After being banned twice you can imagine that our patience for a poster is very little. With that said...the owner of the IDs Agett, 212, Agett212 and now Knicksman have been banned, as all 4 are the same owner...and again are posting non basketball material.

You are asked not to return to posting in these forums.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Topic LOCKED
Yo Martin...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy