[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

simple trade to get big
Author Thread
dmeesq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #124
7/11/2002  6:07 PM
I'm no Shawn Bradley fan, but are the choices NY is considering any better? Maybe the Knicks swap Spoon for Bradley (4 years v, 6 year contract) but salaries are in same range so it works cap wise. If you recognize Bradley's limits and train him to focus on shot blocking and rebounding, it may be a nice pick-up. He no longer fits in with Dallas' plans and 2 seasons ago, I thought he made vital contrbutions to the Mavs success. At 7'6", the guy will definitely alter shots.

Mavs like this becuse Cuban wants a down and dirty hard worker and has been salivating to get K. Thomas back; Spoon is in the Thomas mold, just not as tall.
AUTOADVERT
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
7/11/2002  6:28 PM
Don't like it, but if they'd take Eisley back then sure, why not.

Would be interesting to see Shawn in the eastern conference though, that would be two matchups more between the two "giants"

Bradley vs. Ming
LJ2
Member: #239
USA
7/11/2002  8:59 PM
I hate the guy, but I probably would do that trade. I remember when Bradley came into the league, he said he didn't like going into the weight room because he felt embarrassed that everyone could put up tons more weight than he could. He makes me sick.
WOODMANnYk
Member: #529
USA
7/12/2002  1:39 AM
We don't need bradley with issues!!!! The guy plainly sucks and will do nothing for knicks.. As a matter of fact, he'll kill the team with his nontalent ass.
The Future. GO KNICKS!
alex4germany
Member: #282
7/12/2002  4:23 AM
No way, man. You can`t train Bradley anymore. You can`t train him to focus on something. He has reached his limits talentwise and after all this years you`re not going to teach him something new or something better. He`s got the size to be a superb shot-blocker but he`s far too slow. Shot-blocks by Bradley do look like his opponents are throwin the ball against his arms. He`s so slow.... don`t like this guy.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
simple trade to get big

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy