[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Idea for Larry
Author Thread
Elite
Alba Posts: 23
Member: #510

12/13/2005  8:57 PM
Let these guys loose.... our team is not built for "Smart basketball" we just dont have anyone that can do it.. so let marbbury create and everyone run loose on offense... it will make the game more fun for them and maybe they can get in a rythem.... but still preach the same hustle on Defense that he has.. i just think with this group Larry needs to change his style on offense if he wants to win... they need to be an up and down run and gun shoot em up flashy team kinda like the Golden State warriors bak when they had spree hardaway and cwebb or the kings when Jwilliams was a nut... sure we might not win a championship that way but we will win more than we are now!!!!! ........ who knows.. just an idea
AUTOADVERT
Bippity10
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #574
12/14/2005  10:04 AM
With the mistakes they make I don't feel we wil win anymore if these guys are let loose. Don't let the reports out of Detroit fool you. OUr guys are different they are young and it's time for them to learn to play bball the right way. If that means losses now, so be it. Patience.
I just hope that people will like me
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
12/14/2005  10:38 AM
I don't think they should be completely let loose, but the reigns should be loosened somewhat. Especiallly for Crawford. Steph can get his in the flow, Craw seems to be struggling the most.
Bippity10
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #574
12/14/2005  11:46 AM
I agree Craw is struggling but if we allow Craw to play his own game just so he can get his that hurts the rest of the team. I think Craw woul definitely play better if the reins were loosened but this team will not be a contender unless these guys learn to play basketball. If they can't learn then we have to move on from them.
I just hope that people will like me
Idea for Larry

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy