[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

had 3rd row seats near the knicks bench... Some Observations from last night
Author Thread
Elite
Alba Posts: 23
Member: #510

12/13/2005  7:13 PM
there were a bunch of things i noticed being able to be so close to the players.... First and formost... The players diddnt seem to give a **** they were gettin killed... u look over at spike lee he looked like his girlfriend just dumped him... u look at our bench its all blank faces no emotion nobody cared.. Malik rose looked embaressed.. Steph looked annoyed.. but not MAD... nobody else looked like they gave a **** at all...

Also - Eddy Curry is LAZY... the way he moves around is really lazy, the guy asked to be taken out of the game as if he was dyin out there.. he goes and sits on the bench and he wasent even gasping for air... jus chilin breathin a lil heavy... if u ask to get taken out of the game.. ur ass better be PANTING on that bench... seriously... they when larry called for him to go back in, i never seen a player head over to the scorers table more nonchalantly and lazy... the guy really needs to give more effort in not just his play but his overall additude.. he is not pushing him self hard enough that was very apparent by watching him on the bench and close up

Also, Larry Brown doesent yell at these guys ENOUGH lol... there would be times when the knicks would commit a horrible turnover, or shoot a ridiculous shot.. and i kept looking over at larry to see his reactions... thinking that he would be up yelling, mad, almost NEVER... he sat there for most of the game chillin... like he had just accepted the fact that we dont know how to play.. the only time he would get hyped up was at the refs.. which is obserd he should not be argueing with the refs untill he gets his players to play correctly...

Also Channing Frye has a great additude out there, Ariza often looks uninterested i cuahgt him staring at the chearleaders during a huddle, oh and when we were down almost 20 in the 4th quarter during a timeout Antonio Davis was dancing to a michael jackson song and singing along as if we were winning ...

On the basketball side, i think one of the most glaring issues is that we cannot make a post entry pass for our life.. there were SO many times when Frye and curry would have DEEP post up position and they just could not get them the ball... it was obserd... bring back Charlie Ward lol

overall i was extreemly discouraged by how we looked up close... these guys just done care enough, plain and simple...
AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
12/13/2005  7:24 PM
Good post, I think it's quite apparent we have a bunch of panzy wimps filling out 90% of this roster.

But, some caveats

If I was making 14mm this year for playing 8 minutes or sitting on the bench, I too would be dancing to Michael Jackson.

If I was 20 years old Like Trevor, my eyes might just stray over to young women wearing basically nothing.

To many guys make to much money who HAVENT EARNED it
RIP Crushalot😞
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
12/13/2005  8:03 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:

Good post, I think it's quite apparent we have a bunch of panzy wimps filling out 90% of this roster.

But, some caveats

If I was making 14mm this year for playing 8 minutes or sitting on the bench, I too would be dancing to Michael Jackson.

If I was 20 years old Like Trevor, my eyes might just stray over to young women wearing basically nothing.

To many guys make to much money who HAVENT EARNED it

I think a lot of guys with a lot of different ages and various incomes might have a look at them there cheerleaders.
https:// It's not so hard.
TymeLessKnicks
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1050
Sweden
12/13/2005  8:30 PM
best post today....this is all so crazy, i just want to know what these guys r thinking sometimes.
elite...do u think lb is tired already?
Had enough Melo?
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

12/13/2005  8:37 PM
That's why I would never pay to see a knick game unless something was happening like ewings retirement or when Pat Riley made his first appearence with the heat. I was at both games.

I know the players don't care about winning as much as the fans do. I love basketball so I wouldn't do it to myself and get discouraged seeing guys dancing while getting trashed by 20.

I try to make it to west 4th and dykeman in the summer to get my fix of pro calibir play.

Respect the game, man that's what its all about. Its a good game. Brooklyn!!!
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Elite

12/13/2005  9:03 PM
Remember the days when John Starks looked like he was gunna cry everytime we lost??? i miss those days... thats the kind of emotion that made me fall in love with the knicks... we just dont have it anymore......... If i was a GM... i would not trade for talent.. iwould trade soley for Charictor.. only bring in players that give a ****.. weather they can play or not... IE: Mason, Starks

i'd rather have a team with heart and no skill then all skill and no heart
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
12/13/2005  9:06 PM
Posted by Elite:

On the basketball side, i think one of the most glaring issues is that we cannot make a post entry pass for our life.. there were SO many times when Frye and curry would have DEEP post up position and they just could not get them the ball... it was obserd... bring back Charlie Ward lol

omg

elite you're the biggest marbury fan i know. when he's lost you . . .

this is like when nixon lost america because he lost cronkite.

Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
12/13/2005  9:22 PM
It's pretty clear trhat Marbury isn't getting it done.
Elite

12/13/2005  9:29 PM
Posted by Marv:
Posted by Elite:

omg

elite you're the biggest marbury fan i know. when he's lost you . . .

this is like when nixon lost america because he lost cronkite.

hahhahahahah hey dont get it twisted... im still behind marbury... but our team really needs to watch some film on Childs/Ward cuz they could do everything ourcurrent gaurds cannot while our current gaurds can do everything they could not lol

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/13/2005  9:30 PM
Posted by Elite:

hahhahahahah hey dont get it twisted... im still behind marbury... but our team really needs to watch some film on Childs/Ward cuz they could do everything ourcurrent gaurds cannot while our current gaurds can do everything they could not lol

man, ain't that the truth.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BasketballJones
USA
12/13/2005  11:55 PM

That's ironic, given how Marbury criticized Childs and Ward.... But you're right. Sometimes, maybe having a bit less talent, but being hungry and caring about stuff really matters.

TymeLessKnicks
Sweden
12/14/2005  12:46 AM

my sentiments exactly. he is playing his way out of ny and fast too. where the hell is childs right now anyway?
Had enough Melo?
BasketballJones
USA
12/14/2005  12:51 AM
Posted by TymeLessKnicks:

my sentiments exactly. he is playing his way out of ny and fast too. where the hell is childs right now anyway?

I think he's retired. Not sure what his "life after basketball" is. He's around 38 years old.

TymeLessKnicks
Sweden
12/14/2005  12:56 AM
I think he's retired. Not sure what his "life after basketball" is. He's around 38 years old.

must suck for the guys that retire without the big press conferences on espn...

hey elite, how did u get such good seats? u go to games often?
Had enough Melo?
Elite

12/14/2005  11:13 AM
my mom gets hand me downs like once or twice a year from her boss at work... i only go once or twice a year... and its usually for the ****tier teams that no1 wants to see lol but ill gladly take em!!!
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
12/14/2005  11:27 AM
LOL
Knicks_Fan
Seanc3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #920
USA
12/14/2005  12:14 PM
I sit near the Knick bench as well and have noticed the same stuff about Ariza. He spends more time looking at the Garden-vision big screen and the time out entertainment than he does paying attention to Larry Brown. The guy is a complete airhead in my opinion and it shows in his game. And Briggs if I were 20 and in the L, I would be looking at women a lot, but not when its time to do my job for 2 and a half hours, being 20 is no excuse for consistently wandering eyes during timeouts - thats ridiculous.
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
12/14/2005  1:39 PM
Posted by Seanc3:

I sit near the Knick bench as well and have noticed the same stuff about Ariza. He spends more time looking at the Garden-vision big screen and the time out entertainment than he does paying attention to Larry Brown. The guy is a complete airhead in my opinion and it shows in his game. And Briggs if I were 20 and in the L, I would be looking at women a lot, but not when its time to do my job for 2 and a half hours, being 20 is no excuse for consistently wandering eyes during timeouts - thats ridiculous.

I agree, and its sad that this is happening with Ariza. It seems like he doesn't like Brown. That day h turned down starting against LA was very telling...
Knicks_Fan
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
12/14/2005  2:09 PM
I wouldn't be that harsh on the kid for that. But you can be as harsh as you want for his not improving his basketball skills from last season. He has such a long way to go and to not improve at all is very telling.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
TymeLessKnicks
Sweden
12/14/2005  3:27 PM

next time u guys go to a game, if ariza is still around and looking at the girls...yell this to him...'hey ariza!!! you untalented, no improving @ss f&ck!!!! pay attenetion!!!! u cant even finish a layup!!!'...u might just give him something to think about later and maybe he improves...
Had enough Melo?
had 3rd row seats near the knicks bench... Some Observations from last night

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy