[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Possible trades for Artest

Author Poll
OAK
Member: #957
Japan
Which one of the following is most realistic? What are your thoughts on these scenarios?
Peja = Artest
Desmond Mason = Artest
Corey Maggette = Artest
Haslem (or Posey) & Wright = Artest
Stromile Swift & Jon Barry = Artest
KVH & Diop = Artest & Croshere
TT & Noicini = Artest & Croshere
Antonio Davis & Lee & Ariza = Artest & Croshere
View Results

Author Thread
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/13/2005  8:43 AM
I picked us. I think Isiah loves him. Artest was never better than he was with Isiah and Aguire. Larry loves him, and the Knicks are probably the only team willing to take back Croshere.

The Pacers have a very good team without Artest.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
JayNYC
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #682
USA
12/13/2005  8:53 AM
Posted by fishmike:

I picked us. I think Isiah loves him. Artest was never better than he was with Isiah and Aguire. Larry loves him, and the Knicks are probably the only team willing to take back Croshere.

The Pacers have a very good team without Artest.

I agree... I think the ablity to absorb those big contracts in Indiana will make us players in the Artest race.

Inhale deep like the words of my breath/ I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death-- Circa 1994 Nasty Nas: NY State of Mind
McK1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #964
12/13/2005  8:59 AM
why don't you have Memphis on your list. West and the Pacers came close to making a deal for Artest in the summer of 04.
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
12/13/2005  9:00 AM
Realistic or most likely? Most likely is us, but I think that aside from the Maggette trade, and our trade because of Money and talent all the other trades you mentioned are very unrealistic. I mean KVH and Diop?? Stro Swift and Jon Barry?? A str8 up for Des Mase?? They just seem so totally lopsided to me.

Also, I think that in the KNicks trade we may have to include both Lee and Ariza...
~You can't run from who you are.~
Possible trades for Artest

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy