[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

u guys dont like the team as it is now?
Author Thread
nykshaknbake
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #492
12/13/2005  12:02 AM
For Artest, anyone but maybe Frye is available...though I'd prolly do it if it really came down to it. Not being willing to give up Nate or Butler is pure folly. I don't care how much potential the may be hyped to have, the fact is Artest can fill it up and is probably a better defender than Bruce Bowen. Butler is a backup w/ a chance at becoming an average starter. Nate will always be good, but due to his height more like a showcase than a marquee player. Azira? Best case he won't be as good as Ron Ron, even if he develops a jumper. Ron Ron already ahs all that and is just special. Lee is a good hustle guy, not much else.
AUTOADVERT
TymeLessKnicks
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1050
Sweden
12/13/2005  12:21 AM
For Artest, anyone but maybe Frye is available...though I'd prolly do it if it really came down to it. Not being willing to give up Nate or Butler is pure folly. I don't care how much potential the may be hyped to have, the fact is Artest can fill it up and is probably a better defender than Bruce Bowen. Butler is a backup w/ a chance at becoming an average starter. Nate will always be good, but due to his height more like a showcase than a marquee player. Azira? Best case he won't be as good as Ron Ron, even if he develops a jumper. Ron Ron already ahs all that and is just special. Lee is a good hustle guy, not much else.

u guys have good points. but what im really thinking is that we really dont have to rush this. just like with curry, we can just be patient. he says he wants to come to ny, if he goes to another team and still doesnt get what he is looking for he is still gonna wanna come to ny. i remember when artest came to the league he was raw on ofense too. artest can wait, i think
Had enough Melo?
oohah
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #887
12/13/2005  12:27 AM
ill give up ariza lee and butler in 2 seconds to get artest. none of those guys will ever be artest even combined

If the Pacers would even think about that deal, we should offer Ken "The Animal" Bannister, Bo Kimble, and Greg Butler, because that is about how realistic the deal you proposed is.

oohah

Good luck Mike D'Antoni, 'cause you ain't never seen nothing like this before!
TymeLessKnicks
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1050
Sweden
12/13/2005  12:29 AM
wow...that was harsh, lol
Had enough Melo?
u guys dont like the team as it is now?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy