[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Since I know the hate blinds many of you (Phoenix game )
Author Thread
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
12/12/2005  5:57 PM
Posted by djsunyc:
Posted by Killa4luv:
Posted by djsunyc:

winning with steph would be best for ALL parties involved...so hopefully, it will happen but otherwise, you have to be prepared to move him.

do you realize the hate quotient in a statement like "I didn't like the win when Marbury scored 27 points" ? That is hatred. You have been officially outed. Steph-haters man up!!

[Edited by - killa4luv on 12-12-2005 11:52 AM]

ask lb if he's happy winning with steph scoring 27 points.

[Edited by - djsunyc on 12-12-2005 12:12 PM]
Right after that I'll ask him if he'd rather lose by 10 points by giving it to guys who miss the shot. Remember you did actually say that.
AUTOADVERT
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
12/12/2005  6:01 PM
i did ask him and his response..."who sent for a cab?"

[Edited by - djsunyc on 12-12-2005 6:01 PM]
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
12/12/2005  7:12 PM
Posted by BlueSeats:

people get too into the personal end of things with Steph. I'm sure conversatons like these take place on lots of fan board where the primary player on the team is a tweener. I'm thinking of Steve Francis on Houston and orlando, and guys like Joe Johnson and Al harrington in Atlanta, maybe baron Davis on his former club, SAR and Walker, etc...

"What position are they best suited to?" "Are we better off trading them for bigger, or purer, or more defensive mined players, or better shooters?" etc.

Tweeners can be hard to fit. Doesn't mean they suck, doesn't mean they have to be traded, doesn't mean every loss is their fault.

At the same time, especially when they are perennially on the losing end of the equation, there is no reason to consider them untouchable and beyond critique.

[Edited by - BlueSeats on 12-11-2005 5:31 PM]

good post young jedi, I can see you are advancing well in your Jedi training...

I agree jedi Blue seats, I think after 9 years people are really seeing that marbs is a true tweener, from what I have seen from the names you mentioned teams with tweeners as their primary players have struggled... go figure...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
BlueSeats
Alba Posts: 41
Member: #1024

12/12/2005  8:30 PM
Posted by tkf:
Posted by BlueSeats:

people get too into the personal end of things with Steph. I'm sure conversatons like these take place on lots of fan board where the primary player on the team is a tweener. I'm thinking of Steve Francis on Houston and orlando, and guys like Joe Johnson and Al harrington in Atlanta, maybe baron Davis on his former club, SAR and Walker, etc...

"What position are they best suited to?" "Are we better off trading them for bigger, or purer, or more defensive mined players, or better shooters?" etc.

Tweeners can be hard to fit. Doesn't mean they suck, doesn't mean they have to be traded, doesn't mean every loss is their fault.

At the same time, especially when they are perennially on the losing end of the equation, there is no reason to consider them untouchable and beyond critique.

[Edited by - BlueSeats on 12-11-2005 5:31 PM]

good post young jedi, I can see you are advancing well in your Jedi training...

I agree jedi Blue seats, I think after 9 years people are really seeing that marbs is a true tweener, from what I have seen from the names you mentioned teams with tweeners as their primary players have struggled... go figure...

Jedi? whatever happened to Dark Lord of the Sith?
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
12/12/2005  8:36 PM
This Bucks game is just more of the same. Marbury is being guarded by a Ford and whoever, he used to eat guys like that for lunch last year. Yet he is not allowed to do anything outside of running the pick and roll wiht Frye.

Instead we forcefead Curry, who btw totally blows, and then we forcefeed JJ who is far beyond worse at life in general, and we turn the ball over and turn it over again.

At some Marbury needs to be either used the correct way or traded. One thing for sure, this team wasnt buit with him in mind. The KVH, KT, H20 team was perfect for Marbury, but IT had to go and f@uck it all up by trading everybody away at the deadline. Oh well. LIke somebody already posted what could have been...
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
12/12/2005  8:40 PM
Posted by simrud:

This Bucks game is just more of the same. Marbury is being guarded by a Ford and whoever, he used to eat guys like that for lunch last year. Yet he is not allowed to do anything outside of running the pick and roll wiht Frye.

Instead we forcefead Curry, who btw totally blows, and then we forcefeed JJ who is far beyond worse at life in general, and we turn the ball over and turn it over again.

At some Marbury needs to be either used the correct way or traded. One thing for sure, this team wasnt buit with him in mind. The KVH, KT, H20 team was perfect for Marbury, but IT had to go and f@uck it all up by trading everybody away at the deadline. Oh well. LIke somebody already posted what could have been...
Even with this team he can be a useful player, its just the offense the LB is running. It worked fine in the first quarter and its cool if he doesn't score but other guys are clicking, but his offense needs to be more flexible. It can't be so methodical.

Let Marbury AND Crawford loose a little, and THEN get back to Curry and Frye. The bucks have already adjusted to Frye, now what?
Since I know the hate blinds many of you (Phoenix game )

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy