Game Redd: Young Bucks vs. Lame Ducks = Need Some Luck
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
McK1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #964
12/13/2005  12:02 AM
Posted by tkf:

Listn, just go to realgm and go on the bucks board and ask them would they like a low post threat, or even a big man who can score anywhere onthe floor? and they will tell you yes, they got magloire because they thought he would be a offensvie threat in the post,if bogut was capable of this, he would be getting the ball, stotts is aware that he is not, I mean are the bucks that stupid to hold this great post player back, just so redd could shoot jumpers? Bogut is not a post player and really not an offensive player, and don't give me this hustle crap, gadzurich was clearly the best big man on the bucks tonight.. by far.... Frye punked bogut, posted him up, faced him and shot jumpers in his face, almost daring him to guard him out there, I mean what was frye supposed to do? not shoot jumpers to prove a point?

do the people on realgm coach or make any kind of managerial decisions for the Bucks? Larry Harris does, Terry Stotts does. Do you have definitive word from either of those 2 that Bogut isn't the real deal and he isn't fulfilling, not-fulfillingor, or exceeding everything the coaches and his teammates are asking of him?

Every team in the league would take both of these players. I doubt Bogut felt punked when he looked up at the scoreboard.
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
AUTOADVERT
Knight
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #968
12/13/2005  12:03 AM
Posted by efw:

I saw nothing that Bogut did better than Frye tonight.

Frye was nervous in Phoenix and had one bad game. Shall I keep track of Bogut's bad games for you?

Yes, keep track of them.
"He only went to Georgia Tech for one year, and that's an engineering school." -LB
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
12/13/2005  12:05 AM
Posted by Knight:
Posted by efw:

Frye was nervous in Phoenix and had one bad game. Shall I keep track of Bogut's bad games for you?

Yes, keep track of them.

Start with the Laker game, then. smartguy.
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
Knight
12/13/2005  12:08 AM
Posted by Pharzeone:
Posted by Knight:
Posted by efw:

Yes, keep track of them.

He didn't have a bad game.
"He only went to Georgia Tech for one year, and that's an engineering school." -LB
McK1
12/13/2005  12:10 AM
Isah is th only GM who said he would've took Bogut over Frye.

NY's record since Isiah remade almost all of the roster

39-63

the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
12/13/2005  12:11 AM
Posted by McK1:
Posted by tkf:

Listn, just go to realgm and go on the bucks board and ask them would they like a low post threat, or even a big man who can score anywhere onthe floor? and they will tell you yes, they got magloire because they thought he would be a offensvie threat in the post,if bogut was capable of this, he would be getting the ball, stotts is aware that he is not, I mean are the bucks that stupid to hold this great post player back, just so redd could shoot jumpers? Bogut is not a post player and really not an offensive player, and don't give me this hustle crap, gadzurich was clearly the best big man on the bucks tonight.. by far.... Frye punked bogut, posted him up, faced him and shot jumpers in his face, almost daring him to guard him out there, I mean what was frye supposed to do? not shoot jumpers to prove a point?

do the people on realgm coach or make any kind of managerial decisions for the Bucks? Larry Harris does, Terry Stotts does. Do you have definitive word from either of those 2 that Bogut isn't the real deal and he isn't fulfilling, not-fulfillingor, or exceeding everything the coaches and his teammates are asking of him?

Every team in the league would take both of these players. I doubt Bogut felt punked when he looked up at the scoreboard.

No, but these are fans who passionately follow that team more than most people do, their opinions matter as much as yours does, or should we ignore your analysis since you are not a coach or team official?
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
McK1
12/13/2005  12:13 AM
Posted by tkf:
Posted by McK1:
Posted by tkf:

No, but these are fans who passionately follow that team more than most people do, their opinions matter as much as yours does, or should we ignore your analysis since you are not a coach or team official?

them saying they want a big who is scorer doesn't mean they don't want Bogut just like those of us saying we want a post defender and rebounder doesn't mean we don't want Frye.
tkf
Posted by Knight:
Posted by Pharzeone:
Posted by Knight:
Posted by efw:

Yes, keep track of them.

He didn't have a bad game.

according to you, Bogut had a HOF game tonight, so what is not a bad game. 1 point 1 rebound, 5 fouls, a Tech, and 10 turnovers?
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
efw
Member: #1002

Actually, that's not correct. Rod Thorn said he thought Frye was the best big man in the draft.

McK1
12/13/2005  12:17 AM
Posted by efw:

Actually, that's not correct. Rod Thorn said he thought Frye was the best big man in the draft.

but he didn't say he would take him over Bogut
Knight
12/13/2005  12:18 AM
I love Frye and Bogut, but if I was building a championship team for the future I would give Bogut the slight edge.
efw
Member: #1002

12/13/2005  12:19 AM
ahhhh but he didn't didn't say he wouldn't take him over Bogut.

capiche?
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
12/13/2005  12:29 AM
Posted by Knight:

I love Frye and Bogut, but if I was building a championship team for the future I would give Bogut the slight edge.

See I say just the opposite. I think Frye is capable of putting up points easily. He needs to improve his rebounding. He is right on par with his blocking (he leads all rookies). I could get a Otis Thrope, Rodman, Mutombo type. If Bogut changes his game to that of a young Zo then that is different. I wouldn't mind seeing a frontcourt of Curry, Frye and Lee but who knows... Bogut to me must prove that he can get his shot off when he is considered a threat on the floor. Right now, he is overlook because of Redd and TJ penetration.
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
tkf
12/13/2005  12:42 AM
Posted by McK1:
Posted by efw:

my god, will you just give it up, so with that comment are you telling me that thorn has had sucess taking the lesser player?
McK1
12/13/2005  12:45 AM
Posted by tkf:
Posted by McK1:
Posted by efw:

my god, will you just give it up, so with that comment are you telling me that thorn has had sucess taking the lesser player?

Thorn would've took Diogu for the physical post play the money 15 footer and strong play on the boards all rolled up in 1

Diogu Krstic RJ Kidd Carter
tkf
12/13/2005  12:47 AM
oh lordie.... good night......
Rich
Member: #511
USA
12/13/2005  5:22 AM
Posted by islesfan:
Posted by Rich:
Posted by islesfan:
Posted by Rich:
Posted by islesfan:
Posted by Rich:
Posted by Pharzeone:
Posted by PhilinLA:
Posted by Rich:

Are some of you really Knick fans?
islander fans like the nets.

That's why you can't what he says serious.

Take the racism seriously.

You guys are a bunch of class acts. I guess the Knicks are losing big so it's time to slander. Real nice.

It's not defamation of character, it's definition of character.

Based on what exactly

Your propensity to jump on every mistake some of the black players make and then impute nefarious motives, while overlooking similar mistakes from white players.

[Edited by - Rich on 12-12-2005 9:47 PM]

Wow, that's your basis for calling me a racist? You're an idiot. You want nefarious motives? Look in the mirror you moron.

Maybe you're not a racist, but it's not unreasonable for a person to conclude that based on your despicable posts.

It is beyond dispute, however, that you are a troglodytic knave.

Topic LOCKED
Game Redd: Young Bucks vs. Lame Ducks = Need Some Luck

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy