12/11/2005  10:39 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:

[quote]
Posted by misterearl:

The Knicks need an aggressive initiating point guard

Jamal and Quinton in the backcourt in January

Qyntel Woods at point forward and Chan Frye at Sheed Forward

Eddy Curry at center with Jackie Butler in the wings

Knicks cant have a 20mm$ 20 point scorer coming of the bench and Woods has done nothing in the NBA to suggest anything.

If anything--what we could use is a couple of solid long athletic vets in their prime who play 2 ways, a rebounding PF and bring Frye in off the bench until he becomes more of a complete type player at that position--he can still get 30 minutes. I don't know about 80% of this roster--the jury is still out on a ton of it.

too bad this isn't fantasy league basketball where you can just whip something out of your hat- PRESTO- why not ask for the next Michael Jordan?

Low Basketball IQ?

I don't know, maybe I've watched some different games, but there have been flashes of a really good team. Not great, and certainly not championship caliber- I suppose I would agree with some that we should have blown it up instead of trying to get Marbury and we should have just tanked and added picks.

Maybe I'm drinking the kool aid, but I've seen Nate's game get better.

Crawford taking more ft's than 3's for the first time in his career?

I didn't think Larry was a good choice over the summer, now, I realize he's perfect for this young squad.

AUTOADVERT
basketball IQ on this team is noticeably low

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy