[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

question
Author Thread
thomasdice
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #256
USA
7/10/2002  2:35 AM
ever wonder how so many nba teams have giveaways at their games like numerous bobbleheads (even eddie house got one), discounts, etc. and the garden doesn't offer much? (well I did get a usa t-shirt opening game against the wiz, but the colors faded after the second wash)

I think it's because they know whos in the seats anyways, and its not fans, therefore theyre not going to want such such items I would find desirable (for one) such as a "van gundy bobblehead night" or a "shake herb williams' hand night" or even a "where's weis" activity sheet for kids. I'm sure us real fans could think of plenty.

so why haven't they?
oh yeah. sorry for begging the question.
god i'm stupid.

i really think theres been one bobblehead given away at a knick game and that was a total non-lookalike of allan houston. and who wants that chump's bobblehead anyway.

to me, it's just another reminder that nyk isn't a please-fans organization like many others.

i remember telling my mother how much knick basketball camp for 2 days cost when I was 16, I can only imagine what it is now. you too can learn to warm a bench with felton spencer!

Jerome from Manhattan is my dad. Doris from Regal Park is my mother.
AUTOADVERT
question

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy