[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Derrick Coleman
Author Thread
nykinoz
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #205
Australia
7/10/2002  1:30 AM
Anybody think that DC could be useful on this team?

Shandon/Othella
DC

At 6'10 and 270, he could play the 5 alongside Dice, and slide down to the 4 when KT comes in.

DC
Dice
Spree
Houston
Ward
AUTOADVERT
thomasdice
Member: #256
USA
7/10/2002  2:00 AM
coleman is a waste of talent.
so many others would be a perennial all star and a potential hall of famer if they had his talent, but coleman wants to be a headcase fatbody, he can stay with philly.

at least othella is a hardworker whos always willing to improve his game. knicks need a hardworking attitude throughout this lineup. which is why I think jerome james will flounder on this team, because chaney isn't as strict as gundy, and I can see james sneaking twinkies here as well.

I wouldn't mind that ward/kt for brandon/nesterovic trade, in fact, even if we have to offer them the second rounder we got from denver. lets face facts, we waste second round picks most of the time anyway. our ratio is not good. I doubt vuljanic will be a find like gerald wilkins or even a postell.

Jerome from Manhattan is my dad. Doris from Regal Park is my mother.
nykinoz
Member: #205
Australia
7/10/2002  2:34 AM
Posted by thomasdice:

coleman is a waste of talent.
so many others would be a perennial all star and a potential hall of famer if they had his talent, but coleman wants to be a headcase fatbody, he can stay with philly.

at least othella is a hardworker whos always willing to improve his game. knicks need a hardworking attitude throughout this lineup. which is why I think jerome james will flounder on this team, because chaney isn't as strict as gundy, and I can see james sneaking twinkies here as well.

I wouldn't mind that ward/kt for brandon/nesterovic trade, in fact, even if we have to offer them the second rounder we got from denver. lets face facts, we waste second round picks most of the time anyway. our ratio is not good. I doubt vuljanic will be a find like gerald wilkins or even a postell.

I disagree with your comments about the draft pick. I would be very reluctant to give up any draft pick. With Denver sucking so bad next year, that pick will most likely be No.30. With the luxuary tax and cap, picks are like gold, only give them up if absolutly neccessary. Look what happened in the Childs/Jax deal, we gave TO our Seattle pick and it turned out to be pick 20.

Layden also has a good eye for talent. He plucked Shandon Anderson out of the second round, and the Euro PG he picked this year was a very good choice. He will play in Europe until Ward/Eisly are done, then come over and back-up Frank Williams. Look at the Jazz with Raul Lopez and the Clipps with Marko Juric, they all did the same thing.

Also, i wouldn't do the T-Wolves trade. Brandon flat-out is finished.
Derrick Coleman

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy