Get a life Knick fans
Author Thread
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
12/5/2005  11:27 PM
Posted by Knight:

No, posing as a soldier is completely disgraceful and anyone who does deserves to be banned.

Knight, the problem with you is that you think that you know damn near everything. In your little world, your the only person who is right, everyone else is always wrong. What gives you the right to question this guy? I don't know if this guy is for real or not, quite frankly I couldn't give a damn if he is or he isn't, but the fact that you create all these little scenarios in your head where you create evidence based on your own thoughts. Give it up man, who cares if this guy is in Iraq or if he knows Qyntel Woods, we'll find out soon enough, give yourself a break and focus on another thread.

"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
AUTOADVERT
Knight
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #968
12/5/2005  11:28 PM
Posted by nysoldier:

I am not posing as a soldier for your information...I am apart of the 4th Infantry division and I have been in Iraq for two months this is my 4th time over here....I grew up in Bklyn and went to Erasmus Hall Hight School...Just because I am of different opinion to someone doesnt mean I am a fake...I have enjoyed watching the posts on this site for sometime and decided to join to be a part of the fun...I voiced my opinion because I felt that some of you guys were not being fair

Type in Fort Hood Texas in Google and it says 4th Infantry Division...good one.
"He only went to Georgia Tech for one year, and that's an engineering school." -LB
bobs3304
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #948
12/5/2005  11:29 PM
Ya, like NYK said before.

If he IS lying, then he's got bigger issues than we do.

Let it go buddy.

[Edited by - bobs3304 on 12-05-2005 11:29 PM]
DLee is the best thing to happen to NY in Isiah's 4 year tenure. And that alone, though a positive on the radar, is sad as hell.
eViL
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #561
USA
Martin or Andrew can probably check what IP Address he posts from. That'll settle it.
check out my latest hip hop project: https://soundcloud.com/michaelcro http://youtu.be/scNXshrpyZo
EwingsGlass
Member: #893
USA
Posted by Knight:

^And if you believe that I got an All-Star center by the name of Jerome James ready to trade you.

Knight, if you are cynical to the point of disparaging Soldier's views based upon his statements of his personal history, it is actually you who is damaging this thread, not him. Choose to ignore that which you don't believe, but don't make this a pissing match. I, for one, actually believe he is a soldier, but that has no bearing on the validity of his posts. I think the merits of his arguments speak for themselves, where necessary, and dispatch themselves as illogical in other instances. He may stand by his beliefs that people should disparage the moves of the organization in the manner they do. But he cannot speak for Q's future behavior. Take it for what it is. Love it or hate it. But don't make this thread a personal vendetta.
This is the Randle.
Knight
12/5/2005  11:30 PM
This guy has been posting for two hours, he's not a soldier. End of story. You're welcome for exposing this guy.
"He only went to Georgia Tech for one year, and that's an engineering school." -LB
bobs3304
12/5/2005  11:30 PM
Posted by bobs3304:

Let it go buddy.

[Edited by - bobs3304 on 12-05-2005 11:29 PM]

And I mean that from a pity standpoint. Not a critical one. Some people have issues, just like me or you.

[Edited by - bobs3304 on 12-05-2005 11:30 PM]
DLee is the best thing to happen to NY in Isiah's 4 year tenure. And that alone, though a positive on the radar, is sad as hell.
Knight
12/5/2005  11:31 PM
Posted by eViL:

Martin or Andrew can probably check what IP Address he posts from. That'll settle it.

Good point, I would like to know the truth.
nysoldier
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1040
Iraq
[bobs i apologise for that sir, i just got a little overheated...because i am happy that my team is giving someone i know a second chance to get his life together]
Posted by bobs3304:

I believe Solder.

But dude....you SUCK at making posts.

All your quotes are so discombobulated(SP?).

Gotta fix that man...make it look all nice and clean for us to read.
[/quote]

God/Country/Knicks
bobs3304
I also realize I'm probly the first person in the history of the internet to ever quote themselves.

[Edited by - bobs3304 on 12-05-2005 11:31 PM]
Knight
12/5/2005  11:32 PM
Posted by bobs3304:
Posted by bobs3304:

Let it go buddy.

And I mean that from a pity standpoint. Not a critical one. Some people have issues, just like me or you.

I know, it is sad. But it's very wrong.
nyk4ever
USA
12/5/2005  11:32 PM
Posted by Knight:

Knight, I'm just curious. Just for ****s and giggles, what if this guy turns out to be the real deal.
Knight
12/5/2005  11:33 PM
Posted by nyk4ever:
Posted by Knight:

Knight, I'm just curious. Just for ****s and giggles, what if this guy turns out to be the real deal.

I will apologize of course.
nysoldier
Iraq
12/5/2005  11:34 PM
[please do check my IP address...then you can apologise to me Mr Knight...also I will be sending home for some pictures to post here for you sir]
Posted by Knight:
Posted by eViL:

[/quote]

God/Country/Knicks
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/5/2005  11:35 PM
Posted by Knight:
Posted by eViL:

Knight, seriously, what's your problem? If you were to initially ask the guy what he has been up to and ask that he pass along a few soldier or QWoods stories, I am sure he would greatly provide info. Instead you attach and call liar and otherwise act like a 13 year old. Man, change the attitude.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
nyk4ever
USA
12/5/2005  11:37 PM
Posted by Knight:

I will apologize of course.

Just chill out man, your quick to the jump gun. Us Knick fans have alot more to be worried about like our record and getting this team straightened out then worrying about some guy on the forum.

This ones for Bobs
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
12/5/2005  11:38 PM
Posted by nysoldier:

[I wish you could spend 48 hrs over here in taji with us on the streets and then you would take that all back]
Posted by Killa4luv:
Posted by nysoldier:

People are dying to protect your right to free speech guy....
Um, people are dying to protect rich people's oil profts. Which coincidentally has absolutely nothign to do with free speech. And in any case, free speech is a load of crap. You are free to speak until people start listening to you. Keep your bullcrap patriotic talk to yourself and talk about the knicks. I happen to agree with your intial post, but all of this 'people died for your rights' crap is revisionist history at its finest. When did the war over free speech ocur? Yeah thats right, it didn't.

I can name some people who died or spent 20+ years in prison for speaking freely and having people listen.

[/quote]

So let me get this straight. If I were to be in the middle of gunfire, maybe kill somebody or get hurt and risk dying myself, that would make me realize that:

a) I am killing and/or dying for freedom?

b) I am killing and/or dying for no good reason?

I don't know if you know this, but the are no WMD's in Iraq.

And George Bush is stupid.

And you are not fighting for anyone's freedom, but if thats what gets you through the day, so be it.
Knight
Posted by martin:
Posted by Knight:
Posted by eViL:

Knight, seriously, what's your problem? If you were to initially ask the guy what he has been up to and ask that he pass along a few soldier or QWoods stories, I am sure he would greatly provide info. Instead you attach and call liar and otherwise act like a 13 year old. Man, change the attitude.

Sorry I can't stand liars.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
oh, soldier, if you see the [ quote] [/ quote] marks, type OUTSIDE of the [ ] bracets. It will format the page better.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
nysoldier
Iraq
[Thankyou very much sir...and if anyone would like proof of whom I am you can email me and I would be happy to send any info or pictures you need...by the way I am at Camp Falcon in Baghdad]

Posted by martin:
Posted by Knight:
Posted by eViL:

[/quote]

God/Country/Knicks
Get a life Knick fans

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy