[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Get a life Knick fans
Author Thread
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
12/5/2005  11:09 PM
Oh really? You can see the future? Perhaps you don't realize people are creatures of habit and we have a tendency to go back to certain things. I know it applies to me, and it goes for just about everyone else. Sprewell pretty much guaranteed the world that he wouldn't be an arshole anymore when he came to NY, and look how that turned out.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
AUTOADVERT
Knight
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #968
12/5/2005  11:10 PM
Posted by nysoldier:

[man i have been on patrol for 8 hrs and i deserve a break...we do have internet in our rooms over here you know]

That sounds sooooooooo fake to me. "I deserve a break." OMG.
"He only went to Georgia Tech for one year, and that's an engineering school." -LB
eViL
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #561
USA
12/5/2005  11:10 PM
Some cats have died for speaking too freely. Back in the day, you wouldn't dare suggest that black folks and white folks could live together in harmony. Just ask Malcolm and MLK. Those dudes both died for speaking too freely.

---

As far as the freedom to criticize the team goes - it's just some people's style to be negative. I'm an optimist, but I'm real too. Check some of my recent posts, I acknowlegde the criticisms that are valid. I address them. I don't throw the word 'hater' around. I see that there's some truth to what people are saying.

The problem is some people have killed their cred by being extremists. They only participate in game threads when the team is losing. They go on hiatus when the team plays well. They plug themselves into 'feelgood' threads by raining on people's parades. They refuse to acknowledge the good side; the possibility that things might turn out well. There's a bunch of guys that are on the opposite extreme as well. I guess without those two factions there would be nothing interesting going on over here.

I'd like to consider myself in the middle, but slightly positive. If I didn't lean towards the positive, I'd be miserable. If you truly believe the team is gonna be so terrible then it's probably a waste of time and energy to be here. Some posters probably like to argue and get under people's skin. So they come here and push buttons for fun. How could one be a fan of the team, spend so much time on this board, yet think that they were destined to be terrible for the next 5-10 years? That would be awful. I probably wouldn't be here. I certainly wouldn't be $h!tting all over the optimist fans though - that's just lame.

[Edited by - eViL on 12-05-2005 11:11 PM]
check out my latest hip hop project: https://soundcloud.com/michaelcro http://youtu.be/scNXshrpyZo
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
12/5/2005  11:11 PM
This thread really just needs to be locked .. it's going absolutely nowhere.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
Knight
12/5/2005  11:11 PM
Posted by nyk4ever:

And it's disgraceful someone is posing as someone they are not.
"He only went to Georgia Tech for one year, and that's an engineering school." -LB
EwingsGlass
Member: #893
USA
12/5/2005  11:13 PM
Posted by Knight:
Posted by nyk4ever:

Y'all are so cynical. Are you saying he is not a soldier or not acquainted with Q?
This is the Randle.
nysoldier
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1040
Iraq
[So bro what are you suggesting? He should quit basketball and turn the Knicks down?]
Posted by Allanfan20:

Oh really? You can see the future? Perhaps you don't realize people are creatures of habit and we have a tendency to go back to certain things. I know it applies to me, and it goes for just about everyone else. Sprewell pretty much guaranteed the world that he wouldn't be an arshole anymore when he came to NY, and look how that turned out.
[/quote]

God/Country/Knicks
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
For the record, I don't disbelieve your claims on 1) Knowing Quintel and 2) You being in the army... I'll start another thread about the question I want to ask you b/c I pretty much KNOW this is going to be locked
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Knight
12/5/2005  11:14 PM
Posted by EwingsGlass:
Posted by Knight:
Posted by nyk4ever:

Y'all are so cynical. Are you saying he is not a soldier or not acquainted with Q?

Both. It's pretty obvious he's just starving for attention.
Knight
12/5/2005  11:18 PM
Nysoldier, give us some quick detailed info about your situation, something you couldn't make up on the spur of the moment...
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
12/5/2005  11:19 PM
Posted by Knight:
Posted by nyk4ever:

I'm not into passing judgement on someone over the internet. If someone wants to come onto a Knicks forum and say they are in Iraq serving for the United States Army and that they are friends with Qyntel Woods since childhood when they fall under neither of those, then they have alot more important things to worry about then people on here questioning them. That's why I'm not going to pass judgement, I'll take the guys word but I just think this thread is turning into a personal attack, it's purpose of being created isn't that great either but it atleast warranted SOME discussion. Know where I'm coming from?
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
Knight
12/5/2005  11:20 PM
Posted by nyk4ever:
Posted by Knight:
Posted by nyk4ever:

I'm not into passing judgement on someone over the internet. If someone wants to come onto a Knicks forum and say they are in Iraq serving for the United States Army and that they are friends with Qyntel Woods since childhood when they fall under neither of those, then they have alot more important things to worry about then people on here questioning them. That's why I'm not going to pass judgement, I'll take the guys word but I just think this thread is turning into a personal attack, it's purpose of being created isn't that great either but it atleast warranted SOME discussion. Know where I'm coming from?

No, posing as a soldier is completely disgraceful and anyone who does deserves to be banned.
bobs3304
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #948
12/5/2005  11:21 PM
That would be pretty insanely lame if he was making this whole thing up about being an American soldier in Iraq.

I'm not a US hick, George Bush lovin redneck from Kansas, but I take that **** pretty seriously.

The thing that bothers me is how self-involved this guy is.

"God I need a break."

LAME
DLee is the best thing to happen to NY in Isiah's 4 year tenure. And that alone, though a positive on the radar, is sad as hell.
Knight
12/5/2005  11:21 PM
He's probably scouring the internet right now trying to find something to write about.
bobs3304
12/5/2005  11:22 PM
Posted by nyk4ever:

Know where I'm coming from?

Sure do mang.

DLee is the best thing to happen to NY in Isiah's 4 year tenure. And that alone, though a positive on the radar, is sad as hell.
nysoldier
Iraq
12/5/2005  11:22 PM
[Man I just know the kid thru his aunt whom I used to date...she was stationed at Fort Hood Texas with me..and I met him in Memphis when I would go home with her]
Posted by nyk4ever:
Posted by Knight:
Posted by nyk4ever:

[/quote]

God/Country/Knicks
Knight
12/5/2005  11:24 PM
^And if you believe that I got an All-Star center by the name of Jerome James ready to trade you.
nysoldier
Iraq
12/5/2005  11:26 PM
I am not posing as a soldier for your information...I am apart of the 4th Infantry division and I have been in Iraq for two months this is my 4th time over here....I grew up in Bklyn and went to Erasmus Hall Hight School...Just because I am of different opinion to someone doesnt mean I am a fake...I have enjoyed watching the posts on this site for sometime and decided to join to be a part of the fun...I voiced my opinion because I felt that some of you guys were not being fair
God/Country/Knicks
Knight
12/5/2005  11:27 PM
^I'm personally offended this guy is trying to pose as a soldier in Iraq. He's obviously lying and we shouldn't stand for it.
bobs3304
12/5/2005  11:27 PM
I believe Solder.

But dude....you SUCK at making posts.

All your quotes are so discombobulated(SP?).

Gotta fix that man...make it look all nice and clean for us to read.
Get a life Knick fans

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy