nysoldier
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1040
Iraq
12/5/2005  10:43 PM
[ok guy whatever you say]
Posted by Knight:
Posted by nysoldier:

I guess I am just pissed of right now because I have known QW since he was a kid and these morons that are talking bad about him act like he molested little boys or something...what he did to those dogs was wrong...but he deserves a chance like everyone else

You sound like a fraud.
[/quote]

God/Country/Knicks
AUTOADVERT
nysoldier
Iraq
12/5/2005  10:44 PM
[I will try to get ahold of his aunt and see what can happen if the Knicks do sign him]

Posted by nyk4ever:
Posted by nysoldier:

I guess I am just pissed of right now because I have known QW since he was a kid and these morons that are talking bad about him act like he molested little boys or something...what he did to those dogs was wrong...but he deserves a chance like everyone else

First off..my prayers and wishes go out to you and everyone else who is in Iraq for this country bro.

Second off, if theres any chance that you still have contact with Qyntel, could you tell him to check this forum out? I think it's safe to say that it would be a hell of a lot of fun to have a chat with the Qyntel. I don't think many of us have had the chance to do that and it would be cool to ask him some questions about the NBA lifestyle and the Knicks and all that.
[/quote]

God/Country/Knicks
Knight
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #968
12/5/2005  10:45 PM
^You don't know Qyntel Woods...dumb.
"He only went to Georgia Tech for one year, and that's an engineering school." -LB
rich1223
Member: #864
USA
12/5/2005  10:46 PM
Put a cork in it!Who are you to say who is a real fan or not!If i don't like a move the team makes i will speak my mind!Handle it!By the way why the hell would i want to join the military?To have some idiot for a president(Bush)send me over to a sand pit to die for no reason at all!PLZ i think i'll pass!
nysoldier
Iraq
12/5/2005  10:48 PM
[Rich I understand your frustration man...but some people are using this board to hide and make personal attacks on Knick players and prospective Knick players...I guaranty they wouldnt do it in person]
Posted by Rich:
Posted by nysoldier:

People are dying to protect your right to free speech guy....Let me make myself clear I have been critical of previous Knick moves myself...However I just dont complain about everything that is been done and try to make character judgements on every player they bring in and talk bad about players on the team...they are going out there trying their best.

In the past, people have died to protect the right to free speech (I think it's a stretch to view the war in Iraq in those terms), but that is free speech in terms of criticizing the government, which is the only speech that the 1st Amendment protects.

But granting your point for the sake of argument, if you believe in the spirit as well as the right of free speech than one shouldn't have a problem with those that exercise it in terms of the Knicks.

Wouldn't this message board be pretty freakin' boring if people just said positive stuff about the Knicks? Afterall, they haven't won a championship since 1973, while the Lakers have won EIGHT. Knick fans have a right to be frustrated.

[Edited by - Rich on 12-05-2005 10:41 PM]
[/quote]

God/Country/Knicks
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
12/5/2005  10:48 PM
nysoldier. This is a Knicks forum. Not a forum of people trying to make other people feel like crap, which is what I sense you're doing. We are very greatful that you and the other guys are out there fighting for us, but it was your choice, #1 to join the military, as it's our choice to criticize or support the Knicks. Killa may be right or wrong (I wont say) but you still have to respect his opinion.

By the way, you certainly have the right to go off on us, if you're gonna start talking about freedoms, but on the flipside, Martin and Andrew certainly have the freedom to ban you from here.

Therefore, I will use my rights wisely with the upmost respect and sincerity: Knock the s**t off and start talking Knicks, and if you don't like what you read, go to the realgm boards or hang out with your buds.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Knight
12/5/2005  10:49 PM
What time is it in Taji? 7:00am and you're chatting on the computer? Is this guy for real?
"He only went to Georgia Tech for one year, and that's an engineering school." -LB
nysoldier
Iraq
12/5/2005  10:49 PM
[whatever you say guy]
Posted by Knight:

[/quote]

God/Country/Knicks
Knight
12/5/2005  10:50 PM
Posted by nysoldier:

[whatever you say guy]
Posted by Knight:

[/quote]

You are fake.
NotFrye
Member: #935
12/5/2005  10:55 PM
Let's all make out, i mean up
Knight
12/5/2005  10:58 PM
We have a soldier from NY probably in his late 30's who somehow has known the Memphis native Qyntel Woods his whole life and who has nothing to do in Taji, Iraq at 7 in the morning except argue on a Knicks forum...slow work day. Sounds like a load of crap.

[Edited by - Knight on 12-05-2005 10:59 PM]
nysoldier
Iraq
12/5/2005  11:02 PM
[First of all Bro I am not trying to make anyone feel like crap...all I am saying is that Qyntel deserves a chance to play for the Knicks if they want him without you and you other buddied making personal attacks against him...how would he feel if he looked at this forum and see what the fans that he will be playing for are saying? Is that fair to him ?]
Posted by Allanfan20:

nysoldier. This is a Knicks forum. Not a forum of people trying to make other people feel like crap, which is what I sense you're doing. We are very greatful that you and the other guys are out there fighting for us, but it was your choice, #1 to join the military, as it's our choice to criticize or support the Knicks. Killa may be right or wrong (I wont say) but you still have to respect his opinion.

By the way, you certainly have the right to go off on us, if you're gonna start talking about freedoms, but on the flipside, Martin and Andrew certainly have the freedom to ban you from here.

Therefore, I will use my rights wisely with the upmost respect and sincerity: Knock the s**t off and start talking Knicks, and if you don't like what you read, go to the realgm boards or hang out with your buds.
[/quote]

God/Country/Knicks
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
12/5/2005  11:03 PM
We all agree that Woods should get a chance. Now let's move on.

[Edited by - Rich on 12-05-2005 11:04 PM]
bobs3304
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #948
12/5/2005  11:03 PM
NYsoldier:

Seeing as how you claim to know Q, that would suggest youre partial to him.
DLee is the best thing to happen to NY in Isiah's 4 year tenure. And that alone, though a positive on the radar, is sad as hell.
nysoldier
Iraq
12/5/2005  11:04 PM
[Yes Sir you are right]
Posted by bobs3304:

NYsoldier:

Seeing as how you claim to know Q, that would suggest youre partial to him.
[/quote]

God/Country/Knicks
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
12/5/2005  11:04 PM
Posted by nysoldier:

[First of all Bro I am not trying to make anyone feel like crap...all I am saying is that Qyntel deserves a chance to play for the Knicks if they want him without you and you other buddied making personal attacks against him...how would he feel if he looked at this forum and see what the fans that he will be playing for are saying? Is that fair to him ?]
Posted by Allanfan20:

[/quote]

How do you think all the players feel? How do you think all athletes across the country feel? It's part of the business. Allan Houston made a living of being byatched by the fans, but he had a very good career. If Quentel is up to it, he'll have a good career. But if he continues beating dogs instead of working on his game, he deserves any criticism.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
12/5/2005  11:06 PM
Posted by Knight:

We have a soldier from NY probably in his late 30's who somehow has known the Memphis native Qyntel Woods his whole life and who has nothing to do in Taji, Iraq at 7 in the morning except argue on a Knicks forum...slow work day. Sounds like a load of crap.

I am a little curious as to how you've been able to post as often as you have from over there. I have a friend over there who is a Major and he doesn't get to use the computer this frequently in a single day.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
nysoldier
Iraq
12/5/2005  11:06 PM
[You have my personal guaranty that he will not do that anymore]

Posted by Allanfan20:
Posted by nysoldier:

Posted by Allanfan20:

[/quote]

How do you think all the players feel? How do you think all athletes across the country feel? It's part of the business. Allan Houston made a living of being byatched by the fans, but he had a very good career. If Quentel is up to it, he'll have a good career. But if he continues beating dogs instead of working on his game, he deserves any criticism.
[/quote]

God/Country/Knicks
nysoldier
Iraq
12/5/2005  11:08 PM
[man i have been on patrol for 8 hrs and i deserve a break...we do have internet in our rooms over here you know]

Posted by islesfan:
Posted by Knight:

I am a little curious as to how you've been able to post as often as you have from over there. I have a friend over there who is a Major and he doesn't get to use the computer this frequently in a single day.
[/quote]

God/Country/Knicks
Knight
12/5/2005  11:09 PM
I'm sorry but nysoldier is such a tool, he doesn't know Qyntel, he has all these canned responses about sacrificing for our freedom, I don't really believe anything he says.
Topic LOCKED
Get a life Knick fans

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy