AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/5/2005  3:39 PM
Posted by CrashDMB237:

Pete99...

What are you talking about? What, did RealGM send you over here to cover up the fact that I again am doing their job better than them? Please, don't come here assuming things when you have no idea what the real story is. There's a reason people look down on RealGM. Find me where I ever said anything, claimed it was breaking news, yet RealGM had it reported already. I guarantee you won't find it. Now go and find me threads on RealGM that are reporting news that I had posted on K4L first. Like I said, you're probably someone sent by RealGM to cover their asses. Get a life.

Edit: Remember when RealGM reported we signed Eddie Robinson? Remember when I reported we didn't because he failed a physical? Then remember how RealGM was wrong and deleted everything that stated K4L was right and they were wrong? Go back home.

[Edited by - crashdmb237 on 12-05-2005 12:12 PM]

Proof that this board needs some kind of PM function...
CrashDMB237
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #759
12/5/2005  3:40 PM
I know, I hated doing that considering this is such a great site, but I don't need some fool coming around spreading false rumors and ruining my credibility. I apologize for that.
http://homeoftheknicks.com
SlimPack
Member: #1009
USA
12/5/2005  3:43 PM
Im not sure what to think of this, his numbers arent impressive but deosnt seem that any team hes played for ever really gave him a chance. I dont even know how good he really is, but isiah seems to be a good evaluater of talent so hopefully he can contribute.
CrashDMB237
12/5/2005  3:45 PM
Well his workout is in about an hour so if all goes well we should have an official signing tonight.
Pete99
Member: #1047

12/5/2005  4:04 PM
Posted by CrashDMB237:

Pete99...

What are you talking about? What, did RealGM send you over here to cover up the fact that I again am doing their job better than them? Please, don't come here assuming things when you have no idea what the real story is. There's a reason people look down on RealGM. Find me where I ever said anything, claimed it was breaking news, yet RealGM had it reported already. I guarantee you won't find it. Now go and find me threads on RealGM that are reporting news that I had posted on K4L first. Like I said, you're probably someone sent by RealGM to cover their asses. Get a life.

[Edited by - crashdmb237 on 12-05-2005 12:12 PM]

I don't even post on Real GM, this is my first message board and I just joined after browsing the others and last I heard, it wasn't even Real GM's job to be breaking news. I don't know anyone who looks down on Real GM, it's what all the NBA offices and players look at.
Edit: Remember when RealGM reported we signed Eddie Robinson? Remember when I reported we didn't because he failed a physical? Then remember how RealGM was wrong and deleted everything that stated K4L was right and they were wrong? Go back home.

I don't remember any of that because I don't care but you just sold yourself out right there with the Eddie Robinson deal. Real GM just prints news they get from other media outlets and NBA teams. They run the trade software NBA teams use, they naturally have legit sources. What I'm seeing is that Real GM was given the info like everyone else was. Then later they got the info Eddie failed the physical just like everyone else. If you were acting like a jerk like you are now then they probably deleted it, not because of you reporting the info, but because you're acting like a jerk about something everyone already knew.

Regardless, you have a history of lying to people to make yourself look good.

And as for the Qyntel deal, don't expect to be credited for that either, that was from ESPN Insider. You have no credibility whatsoever, not now, not ever.
CrashDMB237
12/5/2005  4:08 PM
I'm not going in-depth, but you just made yourself look like a fool. If you want to know how, email me, I got the time, steve@knicks4life.com

I don't need to worry about what you think of me. Everyone else realizes I'm credible and thats all that matters. Back to Qyntel...
Pete99
Member: #1047

12/5/2005  4:11 PM
If you were credible how can you get banned from a basketball site for fraud? They have plenty of people on there who report things before anyone else and those people don't get banned. No one believes you and I won't waste my time arguing with you either. Good day.
CrashDMB237
12/5/2005  4:14 PM
Again, talking about things you have no idea about. You're obviously from RealGM because what you are saying is what all the RealGM staff members tell their members about me. The ones who were there and knew me know the real story. Good day.
bobs3304
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #948
12/5/2005  4:17 PM
Arite ladies.

Chill the **** out.

We just signed Qyntel Woods. If all of you are so "excited" over that and its causing the blood to flow forth to your brain, causing you to bitch to your fellow Knick fans, then you needa check your hormone levels.

That's all I gotta say about that.

NOW STFU and get along.

[Edited by - bobs3304 on 12-05-2005 4:19 PM]
DLee is the best thing to happen to NY in Isiah's 4 year tenure. And that alone, though a positive on the radar, is sad as hell.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/5/2005  4:17 PM
Posted by Pete99:

If you were credible how can you get banned from a basketball site for fraud? They have plenty of people on there who report things before anyone else and those people don't get banned. No one believes you and I won't waste my time arguing with you either. Good day.

Posted by CrashDMB237:

Again, talking about things you have no idea about. You're obviously from RealGM because what you are saying is what all the RealGM staff members tell their members about me. The ones who were there and knew me know the real story. Good day.

OK, enough guys, let's let this play out. Q Woods is in play.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Topic LOCKED
Larry Brown hinting at a "surprise"?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy