[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Martin - can you set the Forum to accept long post
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
7/9/2002  6:48 PM
Martin - can you set the Forum to accept long posts? There's a long post that I wrote that I can't seem to post, and it's stuck in my browser's cache. or any idea how to get it out of the "repost form data"?
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/9/2002  7:27 PM
Posted by Caseloads:

Martin - can you set the Forum to accept long posts? There's a long post that I wrote that I can't seem to post, and it's stuck in my browser's cache. or any idea how to get it out of the "repost form data"?

yeah, sorry about that Case. Stupid 7000 or so character limit on posts. That's why I usually break up the Insiders posts into several 'replies to topic'. I am eventually going to fix this, but not immediately.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
7/9/2002  10:44 PM
Posted by martin:
Posted by Caseloads:

yeah, sorry about that Case. Stupid 7000 or so character limit on posts. That's why I usually break up the Insiders posts into several 'replies to topic'. I am eventually going to fix this, but not immediately.
ugh, man, i wrote an hour and a half post breaking down our summer league team.

didn't save it though. crap.

anyways, here's the long and short of it.

don't look for much out of our summer squad. if postell leaves the knicks, look for ny to sign pete mickeal. jenkins isn't going to make the team. we're loaded at pg, jenkins doesn't have NBA desired height, and he's a score first pg. to answer other ppl's questions'

smush on orlando summer squad. lenny cooke on toronto's, as is d'angelo collins.

look for jonathan kerner to make training camp. don't expect much from chenowith, he's still the same baller, none of the sf/pf's are gonna make the team, except mickeal if postell bails. freeman is nice, but undersized, and the croatian Center has a chance to make training camp and our roster. and watch layden do some dumb crap like sign anthony parker, a 6-6 sg to a year contract and keep him clogging up a roster spot like larry robinson from this past year.

and scruby will be exactly that. Also - Kerner has 2 years NBA experience, not one. He was with Orlando in 1999 and NY in 2000.
Martin - can you set the Forum to accept long post

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy