[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

RJ admits the nets are a bunch of punks (after losing to Craptors)
Author Thread
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
12/4/2005  12:04 PM
Daily News article
"We're not very mentally tough," said Richard Jefferson, who left the morning shootaround feeling ill and scored 15 points with 10 rebounds. "We're not very physically tough. At some point in time you got to get mad. Excuse my language, but we don't have a screw-you attitude yet.

"Every good team has it," a downcast Jefferson added. "Great teams have an even different way of saying that. We don't have that. We don't have that 'If you're going to push me, then I'm going to push you back, if you're going to foul me then I'm going to foul you just as hard. If you want to go at me, I'm going to go at you.' That's what we need. That's what we've had in the past."

After boasting in the preseason about how talented and deep they are, the Nets excused their mediocre play to start the season, citing so many new additions. After losing by 10 to the Pistons on Wednesday, the Nets said they were encouraged with the baby steps they had been taking in the past week with their improved defense.

But now the Nets have fallen flat on their faces.

I watched that game. They are all jumpshooting. Carter missed about 8 minutes and no one could score. They shot 2.3 million 3's and missed 2 million of them. The y have no inside game.

"No effort," said Kidd, who had 17 points and six assists but four of the Nets' 14 turnovers. "From top to bottom, we just didn't come with any effort. We didn't execute the game plan. Toronto was the better team. We should all be embarrassed."
AUTOADVERT
Knight
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #968
12/4/2005  12:21 PM
Kidd and RJ are just "haters".
"He only went to Georgia Tech for one year, and that's an engineering school." -LB
McK1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #964
12/4/2005  12:44 PM
they miss Kenyon Martin badly
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
NYKniCksFan87
Member: #700
12/4/2005  12:48 PM
actually getting rid of kenyon was good for him as he suffers from knee problems...i liked kenyon as a player but he';s been injured alot recently

i guess they finally realized that they're just like every other team in the atlantic division

Carter was injured again last night..remember what carter does when he;s injured...(forces a trade)...thank goodness we didnt get him last year
''We don't have the luxury to take anybody lightly,'' New York's Quentin Richardson said. ''We're not that good.''
McK1
Member: #964
12/4/2005  12:53 PM
they miss the defense and toughness he brought.
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
rojasmas
Member: #639
12/4/2005  9:34 PM
I agree they miss Kenyon. They need a tough enforcer Oakley or Dale Davis type in their prime.
We could be the Dallas Mavs of the East.
RJ admits the nets are a bunch of punks (after losing to Craptors)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy