Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
11/30/2005  10:58 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by misterearl:

Killa - Jamal rocks

He's only 24 and learning

Of course you mastered YOUR chosen profession at 24 right?
Jamal's 25 and in his sixth season. Most NBA players don't turn disappointing careers around when they're that far into their careers, but it does happen occasionally.

1) Jamal isn't lazy nor a wuss you say he is.

2) He played only 1 year of HS and 1 year of college and has had 3 different coaches in the past year, as well as many others with the Bulls. Such turbulence is a lot more hurtful then helpful for a young player.

3) He's doing much better now. He had a real good game Saturday. Played like crap along with the rest of the Knicks on Monday, and tonight he played awesome. He's becoming exactly what I said he is and you say he isn't or shouldn't be. A sweet mid range shooter who can take it to the rack sometimes, ala Rip Hamilton. I laughed at that comparison once before, but now it's becoming a bit more clear that Crawford has the skills to be like that, and it's starting to show.

4) His decision making is getting better. He plays great with the other young guys as well.

5) Forget last year. Last year was a bad year for everyone except Marbury and Kurt Thomas. Last year, we desperately needed a healthy Allan and for Tim to get his head out of his arse. We got neither. I'm thinking that maybe it was good coaching and teaching is what Jamal needed afterall. He has had none of that his whole career. When you think of it, this is his rookie year, in terms of playing for an actual coach. All of the other guys he played for were either way too inexperienced or just didn't demand anything.

6) He has been using his quickness all along this season, coming off screens, creating space to get his jumper. Sound like a couple of familiar players that we have both praised and you and I both like (Or at least me).
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
11/30/2005  11:00 PM
Posted by NYKniCksFan87:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by misterearl:

Killa - Jamal rocks

He's only 24 and learning

Of course you mastered YOUR chosen profession at 24 right?
Jamal's 25 and in his sixth season. Most NBA players don't turn disappointing careers around when they're that far into their careers, but it does happen occasionally.

WRONG!!!

Larry Hughes had his breakoutyear last yearand he was 26...and Jamal can develop into a larry hughes type player

You must have missed the bold part (despite using all caps)
NYKniCksFan87
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #700
11/30/2005  11:56 PM
my bad lol...iwas still hyped over arizas dunk
''We don't have the luxury to take anybody lightly,'' New York's Quentin Richardson said. ''We're not that good.''
misterearl
Member: #799
USA
12/1/2005  8:51 AM
Thank You Allanfan
once a knick always a knick
rvhoss
Member: #777
Switzerland
12/1/2005  4:26 PM
way to go allanfan. I love the board after wins.
all kool aid all the time.
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
12/3/2005  1:33 AM
Ok, it seems as though his head is mostly out of his ass. He still makes about 2 shots per game that make you wanna strangle him, but thats way down from 10 shots per game liek that. ANd he is playing big down the stretch.
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
12/12/2005  12:14 AM
Head is clearly still stuck in ass.
Crawford needs to get his head out of his ass

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy