[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

bulls trying to dump jamal crawford and fizer
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
7/8/2002  9:06 AM
can we trade weatherspoon to the bulls for fizer? i think that'd be fair, as they get a steady veteran presence that oakley never was.
AUTOADVERT
ClydeDaGlide
Member: #275
USA
7/8/2002  9:38 AM
Posted by Caseloads:

can we trade weatherspoon to the bulls for fizer? i think that'd be fair, as they get a steady veteran presence that oakley never was.

I think that's a fantastic idea...the salaries don't quite match, but I'm sure the front offices could work something out to bring Fizer in. I really like Fizer for a couple of reasons:

First, he's durable, @ 6'8" 260, he is a big guy, and can dish it out just as good as any small forward in the game.

Secondly, the guy is huge, 6'8" 260 is size, and what the Knicks need is size.

Thirdly, with some solid veteran players, and an all-star post player like McDyess playing along side him, I'm willing to bet he gets a whole lot better.

Finally, he's only 23! He's young and thats another thing the Knicks need, youth.
I came here to drink beer and kick some ass, and we're almost out of beer...
davpowerslave
Member: #281
7/8/2002  1:55 PM
Fizer is a tweener, why would the bulls want to take back an old tweener who makes a ton, for a young tweener who makes comparatively little? Makes no sense from the bulls perspective, unless they are looking to move best or rose for sprewell and somebody, then you could throw in players on either side to make the salaries.
WOODMANnYk
Member: #529
USA
7/8/2002  11:14 PM
Davpowerslave said it best... Why would the bulls trade a young tweener for an old one????? As i said before, knicks need to get bigger not smaller. A trade like that would not benefit the knicks...
The Future. GO KNICKS!
Caseloads
7/9/2002  9:51 AM
Posted by knicksbb10:

Davpowerslave said it best... Why would the bulls trade a young tweener for an old one????? As i said before, knicks need to get bigger not smaller. A trade like that would not benefit the knicks...
look, the bulls are bringing in danny manning, and other old washed up junk, we should at least try to send them spoon.
ClydeDaGlide
Member: #275
USA
7/9/2002  11:19 AM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by knicksbb10:

look, the bulls are bringing in danny manning, and other old washed up junk, we should at least try to send them spoon.

LOL...I don't know if its their plan to bring in "washed up junk", but you're right, the Bulls are already young, and I don't think they want Fizer any longer. He could be out...
I came here to drink beer and kick some ass, and we're almost out of beer...
Caseloads
7/9/2002  11:50 AM
Posted by ClydeDaGlide:
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by knicksbb10:

LOL...I don't know if its their plan to bring in "washed up junk", but you're right, the Bulls are already young, and I don't think they want Fizer any longer. He could be out...
bulls want to trade fizer but not crawford. and fizer is a 6'8'' PF. like brand is 6'8'', and many other PF's are 6'8''
WOODMANnYk
Member: #529
USA
7/9/2002  1:54 PM
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!
The Future. GO KNICKS!
bulls trying to dump jamal crawford and fizer

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy