[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I believe the Knicks should focus...
Author Thread
LarrythaLeo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #71
USA
7/3/2002  11:11 AM
on center Michael Doleac. He for one isn't restricted to any team, for two can play bigger centers b/c of his size 6'11" 262 as opposed to Keon Clark, and finally three he can hit "Free Throws" as opposed to Jerome James sub par 50% free throw shooting percentage. It's like he's the best of both worlds so to say, did I mention he also has a pretty decent 15 footer. I believe he's Layden's pick as well cause of that whole Utah connection with Doleac going to the University of Utah. I'm not saying if we could get Keon and Doleac don't do it I'm saying if I had to choose it would be Doleac.
AUTOADVERT
ClydeDaGlide
Member: #275
USA
7/3/2002  11:32 AM
Posted by LarrythaLeo:

on center Michael Doleac. He for one isn't restricted to any team, for two can play bigger centers b/c of his size 6'11" 262 as opposed to Keon Clark, and finally three he can hit "Free Throws" as opposed to Jerome James sub par 50% free throw shooting percentage. It's like he's the best of both worlds so to say, did I mention he also has a pretty decent 15 footer. I believe he's Layden's pick as well cause of that whole Utah connection with Doleac going to the University of Utah. I'm not saying if we could get Keon and Doleac don't do it I'm saying if I had to choose it would be Doleac.

Well, I guess it wouldnt be a bad idea to see about Doleac...But I'm more partial to James. Even though he is a sub-par FT shooter...lets be serious, how often is he going to go to the line on if he plays for the Knicks, the ball will never be in his hands as he will be our 5th scoring option...

[Edited by - ClydeDaGlide on 07/03/2002 11:46:11]
I came here to drink beer and kick some ass, and we're almost out of beer...
LarrythaLeo
Member: #71
USA
7/5/2002  1:09 AM
Clyde I believe you are just looking for someone to clog the middle, but you have to remember there are gonna be days when houston and spree aren't hitting their shot's and we're gonna need someone at the four and five to do some scoring. I'm just saying Doleac can be a presence on the line as well as from fifteen and in.
VG
Member: #68
Australia
7/5/2002  1:57 AM
Posted by LarrythaLeo:

Clyde I believe you are just looking for someone to clog the middle, but you have to remember there are gonna be days when houston and spree aren't hitting their shot's and we're gonna need someone at the four and five to do some scoring. I'm just saying Doleac can be a presence on the line as well as from fifteen and in.

Remember we have McDyess on our team. If he's healthy I expect him to be the #1 option on offense...
I believe the Knicks should focus...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy