[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

the djsunyc NON FANATICAL observation post
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
11/10/2005  8:46 PM
ok, we have a bunch of players that are currently being de-programmed and re-programmed to play the "right" way under larry brown. they are also learning how to play team, and in our case, team defense as we don't have that many great individual defenders. the defensive end is coming along faster than our offensive end. we are playing well in that aspect. and offensively, almost all of our players are out of their comfort zone. many of them are raw or just haven't been coached properly as the basic fundamentals need to be stressed with them (marbury included). so this is taking longer. and during this process, lb has to assess each player as well and figure out who plays well together and who doesn't. this process can take a long time. we may struggle until the deadline. but i feel that one day it will click. it may be too late this season or it may happen next week. i have no idea but i think it will. the thing is that we all hope it's sooner than later as missing the playoffs would be pretty rough.
AUTOADVERT
Knight
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #968
11/10/2005  8:49 PM
I thought "Fan" was short for a "Fanatic"?
"He only went to Georgia Tech for one year, and that's an engineering school." -LB
the djsunyc NON FANATICAL observation post

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy