[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Latest Rumors on Patterson and Miles
Author Thread
Knight
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #968
11/10/2005  2:02 PM
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/rumors?&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba%2ffeatures%2frumors

Who has Insider?
"He only went to Georgia Tech for one year, and that's an engineering school." -LB
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/10/2005  2:07 PM
it's just rehash from NY Post and others in today's articles.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
sbensol74
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #795
USA
11/10/2005  2:55 PM
Patterson's a Brown fan
Nov 10 - The Knicks-Blazers rumors continue ... Blazers swingman Ruben Patterson, who has been mentioned in trade talks, said he would relish playing for Larry Brown if a trade happened, the Newark Star-Ledger reports.
"Larry's a great guy, a good friend," he said. "I was trying to get on Detroit with him when he was out there, but it didn't happen. I really can't say too much. I'll let my agent and the teams deal with it. Whatever happens happens. I'm just here to play. Right now I'm in Portland."

Miles to Manhattan?
Nov 10 - The Knicks really covet Darius Miles, but a source said Portland wants to keep the budding star, the New York Post reports. The Blazers want Antonio Davis for his expiring contract and leadership. The Knicks want to trade Malik Rose. ...
Blazers owner Paul Allen just wants to stay focused on his own young talent, the Oregonian reports. "You want to see (the youth) develop, because often you don't know what you have on your roster until a few years," he said.
clydesofly.com
Latest Rumors on Patterson and Miles

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy