[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

TO BEAT LA FAKERS, YA NEED 3 ALL-STARS!
Author Thread
WOODMANnYk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #529
USA
6/30/2002  6:04 PM
I strongly believe in order to dethrone the fakers from LA, you need 3 all-stars and i think knicks got that ingredient.. What do you think Knicks fans?????
The Future. GO KNICKS!
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
6/30/2002  6:15 PM
Knicks need to get to the Finals first, same with the Lakers. Lakers will have an even tougher time next year with Sacramento knowing they can beat them and Hedo and Peja will improve. Same with Dallas, Dirk and Nash will be better.
#Knickstaps
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
6/30/2002  6:16 PM
OK, Three All-Stars.... and a Big Man clogging the lane who can (at least try to) body up on Shaq. That's the formula.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
7/1/2002  11:44 AM
Posted by knicksbb10:

I strongly believe in order to dethrone the fakers from LA, you need 3 all-stars and i think knicks got that ingredient.. What do you think Knicks fans?????

The KNicks will be one of the favorites to get to the finals from the east but that is where it stops at the finals. The Kicks need to look at the bigger picture and that is to win the championship. They need a big man rotation that will pound on Shaq and push him away from the basket and make it more difficult for him to score. Shaq will get his point but the quality of the points should be away from the basket on jumpers or hooks from 8-10 feet out.

The Knicks should go after center with size Jackson, James, Collins, Keon and Christofferson who I think will be good player in the NBA. I like Keon simply because he is athletic and if the Kings show up in the finals he will be able to run with them.
TO BEAT LA FAKERS, YA NEED 3 ALL-STARS!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy