[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Three Way Trade
Author Thread
ATLKnick
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #273
USA
6/30/2002  1:01 AM
On realgm.com I looked at a three way trade that may be reasonable involving NYK, TOR, and the Clips. We send KT to TOR, they send Keon to the clips(sign and trade) and we get the kandi man. There would probably need to be some fillers added and we may need to send the clips a draft pick (? Top 5 or 10 protected 1st rounder 2003 or 2004). This gives everyone something they need. We need a young, big center and can probably afford the luxury tax implications; TOR gets something for Keon before they lose him for nothing; and the clips get a young athletic center who fits their style and they won't have to give big $ to as they will with the kandiman. Both teams need us in the mix because we are not as concerned about the luxury tax as they are or they would sign their own players and there wouldn't be any discussion about the knicks acquiring either one of them. I like Keon and I think with either we may be the team out of the East, but I think kandi gives us a better shot against the west if we make it to the finals. Also, in this scenario we would still have our exemption to use. What do you think?
Old School Knick Fan
AUTOADVERT
ATLKnick
Member: #273
USA
6/30/2002  1:09 AM
Sorry, I forgot to give those interested the Trade # on realgm. The number is 655667. I included Dell Curry in the trade simply as a filler because we don't know what salary Keon will get, but it may be closer to what KT and kandi are making now after he is resigned.
Old School Knick Fan
bigboymumu
Member: #251
6/30/2002  1:58 AM
This trade is lopsided. Clippers would not do this deal!
VG
Member: #68
Australia
6/30/2002  5:02 AM
Yeah I feel the Clippers could get a better package from another team...
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
6/30/2002  5:40 AM
Creative... Hey, anything's possible! That move seems like something the Clips might look twice at, knowing them... Comes off great for us! Any ideas to get Andre Miller here in a 3-team deal??
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Three Way Trade

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy