[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Watching most over react
Author Thread
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
11/8/2005  4:34 PM
after losing the first 3 games. Have actually been more entertaining than the knicks on offense so far.

Good job fellas keep up the good work. Seriously though i can see the knicks winning the next 2 games. Then losing to Sac, and winning the next 2 games after that. And be 4-4 after the 6 games road trip. Losing the first 3 games might have the team more motivated for the road trip than they would normally be, but I feel there are winnable games during that trip.

What do you guys think our record will be after the 6game road trip? And if you also want to put down who you think we beat or lose to feel free. The more in depth the better.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
AUTOADVERT
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
11/8/2005  4:54 PM
Record starting the road trip: 0-3

@Portland - Knicks win this. I think Darius has a pretty good game for the Blazers but other then that the Knicks are desperate for a win and have matchup advantages in alot of areas. Knicks win this by 7 Record 1-3
@Golden State - Knicks played them tough on Sunday and the game could have gone either way. Knicks are looking for retribution but Golden State is just coming back from a road trip and their going to be energized to play at home 1-4
@Sacramento - Knicks take this but its more of a anti-Kings pick then anything else, they are coming off back to back games against Denver coming into this game and it might take a little something out of them. Thats right Knicks 2-4 now.
@Utah - Tough call here. Utah is coming home after a 4 game road trip but also have Sacramento and Phoenix following this game. I think they overlook the Knicks and the Knicks take it. Record 3-4
@LA Lakers - Probably the best game on the roadtrip in my eyes. Larry vs Phil. Marbury vs Kobe. Briggs boy vs riding the pine. just kidding. I think Frye shines in guarding Odom but the Lakers are a better team and Kobe abuses us since we have absolutely no one to guard him. Ariza will take his shots and do a good job but Kobe is Kobe and he'll take this game. Record 3-5
@Denver - After a tough loss to the Lakers I think the Knicks are just looking to go home and get run over by the Nuggets. I think Frye vs Camby will be a really interesting matchup, along with Curry/Kenyon. Nuggets have too much firepower and win this by 10+ Record 3-6

I think if the Knicks somehow muster a 3-3 roadtrip that they are going to come back to the garden highly energized. They have 2 games at home against Portland and Charlotte that they SHOULD win and could actually end up 5-6 and flying. Just my 2 cents.

[Edited by - nyk4ever on 11-08-2005 4:57 PM]
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
terminalone
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #917
USA
11/8/2005  5:54 PM
I think we could expect the knicks to win 2 games maximum on this trip. I'm optimistic about the team but we still have a ways to go. Just my opinion. It would be great to start the trip by winning @ Portland so we can gain some confidence... Record aside, i expect this trip to really energize this team. They need to get away from the north east for awhile. This coming from a Brooklyn boy.
What happened to Travis Knight? What a waste!
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/8/2005  6:08 PM
yea, there has been a lot of overeacting, even after just 3 games.. Oh well I am going down to watch another struggling team, the Hawks, play the lakers tonight at phillips.... later..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Watching most over react

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy