[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Brown Substitutions
Author Thread
codeunknown
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #704
11/7/2005  6:25 AM
Some called him out on the GS game, others straight up said he sucked since game 1.

I have no problem with his "I dont give a rats a.ss" rotisserie substitution pattern. One explicit reason is looking empirically at what each lineup gives you in a variety of situations - the rookies have been in the line of fire and the vets have gotten burn as well. Reason 2 is out of the horse's mouth itself - he doesn't want to "coach effort." Or discipline for that matter. Lose 82 and call it a season. As long as I see the end of the line for Marbury, Craw, Curry and N8's bitch (aka Big Game). Players won't be as comfortable in sets. But thats irrelevant at this stage and secondary to establishing the hierarchy.

On a side note, Marbury had the audacity to preach consistency post-game. Consistency? The only thing Marbury's done consistently is lose. Big Game gets Marbury's lunch from now on until Steph learns to shut the **** up.
Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
AUTOADVERT
Brown Substitutions

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy