[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

wow, watching pheonix--boris diaw
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/6/2005  10:07 PM
he started to impress in atlanta late last year and he is really a great fit in this pheonix system. id be very mightly tempted to throw our whole mid level at this guy because he has every criteria we need and the Suns probably wont be able to match an MLE.
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
11/6/2005  10:09 PM
I'll be honest, I avoided watching Hawks games (I know, tough to believe)... how well is Diaw doing at replacing Joe Johnson for the Suns? What kind of player is he?
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
11/6/2005  10:14 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:

he started to impress in atlanta late last year and he is really a great fit in this pheonix system. id be very mightly tempted to throw our whole mid level at this guy because he has every criteria we need and the Suns probably wont be able to match an MLE.
We need the MLE to keep Ariza. Even with the new CBA, we'd still have to use the MLE to keep him.
BRIGGS
11/6/2005  10:16 PM
Posted by Solace:

I'll be honest, I avoided watching Hawks games (I know, tough to believe)... how well is Diaw doing at replacing Joe Johnson for the Suns? What kind of player is he?

well, if restricted free agency is after the first 3 years, i believe a good stratgey for the knicks is to see if they can swipe either barbosa or diaw. diaw is really like a 6-9 Point forward and barbosa is turning into a very serious player as well, lightning quick. Diaw looks like an all star tonight, he played real well the last game too. both of these guys have to be serious MLE candidates pheonix is fcked by the marion stoudemire nash KT contracts combined

thats why the mle full term on james was strange i wouldve lived with 2 years--that way he fcks up--he can be moved, but for the most part MLEs should be for guys in their 20s showing real promise like a gerald wallace a barbosa, a diaw--thats how detroit stole billups.
RIP Crushalot😞
Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
11/6/2005  10:19 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by Solace:

well, if restricted free agency is after the first 3 years, i believe a good stratgey for the knicks is to see if they can swipe either barbosa or diaw. diaw is really like a 6-9 Point forward and barbosa is turning into a very serious player as well, lightning quick. Diaw looks like an all star tonight, he played real well the last game too. both of these guys have to be serious MLE candidates pheonix is fcked by the marion stoudemire nash KT contracts combined

thats why the mle full term on james was strange i wouldve lived with 2 years--that way he fcks up--he can be moved, but for the most part MLEs should be for guys in their 20s showing real promise like a gerald wallace a barbosa, a diaw--thats how detroit stole billups.

Interesting. Good stuff. And I agree on James. That was a pretty retched signing. I equate it as being just about as bad as Howard Eisley and Shandon Anderson.
BRIGGS
11/6/2005  10:19 PM
nope im wrong, need to play 4 yrs to become restricted oops diaw missed a bunny for the winner

[Edited by - BRIGGS on 11-06-2005 10:23 PM]
RIP Crushalot😞
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/6/2005  11:18 PM
Diaw looked good tonight, but so does everyone vs the nonexistent Defense of the kings.. Diaw lost the ball when he had a chance to win the game late, slippery fingers.. He is a solid player, nothing to write home about, but he can play. with good talent around him he looks better than he probably is..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
DarkKnicks
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #882
Spain
11/7/2005  6:46 AM
Diaw is not that good. He is just very athletic in my opinion.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/7/2005  8:57 AM
Phx was very smart in how they handled Joe jax. In the short run We can see why despite the possiblilty of losing Joe (at that time of the trade) they felt it was better to fill in the front line with KT and saw fit to move Q. Even at the cost of Nate (whom they don't need at this time.)

PHX will be fine without Amare. I am very impressed with PHX off court moves. They can be fun to watch.
BRIGGS
11/7/2005  9:49 AM
Posted by Nalod:

Phx was very smart in how they handled Joe jax. In the short run We can see why despite the possiblilty of losing Joe (at that time of the trade) they felt it was better to fill in the front line with KT and saw fit to move Q. Even at the cost of Nate (whom they don't need at this time.)

PHX will be fine without Amare. I am very impressed with PHX off court moves. They can be fun to watch.

they were big winners in both trades. not saying the other clubs didnt win too, but for pheonix, they dumped Q-rich who is not that good and his extra salary--then they dumped JJ who is nOT worth the max and replaced both three suitable young big athletic player in diaw,bell and jones. they easily should be 4-0, and thats without what couldve been the best player in the nba or atlesat top 5--on top of it they own two high atlanta picks. they are going to have to figure out how they are going to pay some people, but that worry isnt next year
RIP Crushalot😞
wow, watching pheonix--boris diaw

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy