Defensive props to .......
Author Thread
OngBok
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #894
Thailand
11/6/2005  4:48 PM
Marbs / Ariza / Frye & Lee

But especially Marbs, did you see him defend the post in the forth when the young'ns were in with him ?? WOW
Isiah Thomas will lead us back to the playoffs in 2006 !!!
AUTOADVERT
attaboy2005
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #992

11/6/2005  5:38 PM
It was a thing of beauty how they all played so nice on both sides of the court, too bad we can't get our Vets to play the same way. Big Game has become the BIG LAME, and Rose is sticking it up every chance he gets, these two should be ashamed of themselves for collecting the paychecks they get every 1st and 15th of the month. They should pay the Knicks to be on the team.!
rvhoss
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #777
Switzerland
11/6/2005  7:32 PM
Hey, Marbs is a Vet!

I'd love to see JJ "injured" and our boy Jackie Butler gets back in the flow...If Rose is inactive he may commit suicide.

Can isiah make a trade already!?!? I've seen enough of Rose. Sht, I'd take a second round pick just to clear the roster spot.
Posted by attaboy2005:

It was a thing of beauty how they all played so nice on both sides of the court, too bad we can't get our Vets to play the same way. Big Game has become the BIG LAME, and Rose is sticking it up every chance he gets, these two should be ashamed of themselves for collecting the paychecks they get every 1st and 15th of the month. They should pay the Knicks to be on the team.!

all kool aid all the time.
Defensive props to .......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy