[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

my response to BigSmooth and my insights
Author Thread
RonRon
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #246
6/29/2002  5:42 AM
4 who can be deadly and take over anytime? Can you say PORTLAND??

Pippen, Wallace, Damon, Bonzi, Derek Anderson, and the so called "ALL STAR" SHAWN KEMP!!!!
you tell me if there team is any good, I think they are garbage.
I wouldnt really want to change the chemistry too much; the addition of a fine low post player and the subtraction of Mark Jackson's incapabilities on the defensive end will really be excellent. Dont forget NY lost MANY games this season in the last 2 minutes. Would it really have happened if a low post player give them another option to score? I dont believe so, with that said; I believe we need to add the rebounding and defense lost in Camby and we should be on our way back in the playoffs.
I would also like to see Allan Houston step up and guard the small forwards, working on his defensive skills this summer. With his size, compared to Spree, he should be able to guard bigger and stronger guys that Spree is forced to guard EVERYNIGHT! He can hopefully hold his own ground a bit, because I believe Spree can hold his own, guarding a SG.
If he doesnt improve his defense , I would like to see Weatherspoon and Anderson come in and play more than last season, limiting the 100million dollar man, for the benefit of the team. Dont forget Clarence Weatherspoon averaged a double double, with points and rebounds 2 seasons ago with Cleveland. Can he become an asset at sm instead of the liability he has become at pf?
This is my opinion, feel free to respond if you agree or disagree with my post.
AUTOADVERT
my response to BigSmooth and my insights

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy